Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

艾薇爾一首沒收錄專輯的歌:Falling Down的歌詞

或是Fallen Down吧??

一部分歌詞:

I am falling down

Try...

feel so good......

You can watch me....

我聽力極差..

拜託幫我找一下歌詞喔!感謝

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

歌名: Falling Down, 歌詞如下:If fears what makes us decide,Our future journey,I'm not along for the ride,Cuz I'm still yearning,To try and touch the sun,My fingers burningBefore you're old you are young,Yeah I'm still learning.[Chorus]I am falling downTry and stop meIt feels so good to hit the groundYou can watch me,Fallin on my face,It's an uphill human race,and I am falling down.I'm standing out in the streetThe earth is movingI feel it under my feetAnd I'm still proveingThat I can stand my ground,And my feet are there, haven't washed my hairToo be lost before you are foundDon't mean you are losing.[Chorus]Some day I'll live in a houseEtcetera, etcetera, etcetera...Don't you know that's not for nowand for now I'm fallingdown...down...down...,down...down...down,down...down...down,Yeah e Yeah..Yeah e Yeah oh..[Chorus]I'm falling down,I'm falling down..I'm falling down...I'm falling....http://avril-lavigne.lyrics-songs.com/lyrics/63725...