justshina asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文My Favorite Place,幫忙一下

英文作文My Favorite Place,誰能幫我想一下

以我自己的房間為題,我寫不出來啦~

感謝各位大大!

大約150-200字即可

大家都寫的很不錯呢~

感謝大家~

可是要以我的房間為主題~

拜託~ ^^ 然後可以描述詳細點~

可是要以我的房間為主題~

拜託~ ^^ 然後可以描述詳細點~有二十點喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is my own room. I can do anything in it, such as listen to music, read comic books. It is a peace place which could makes me calm down. When I am sad, my room is the first place which bump into my brain. I like my room, sometimes I would share it with my good friends. When they come to my home, I’ll invite them to visit my room. In the room, I have a lot of memorize about it. I still remembered that I argued something with my parents when I was elementary school. I got a bad score at the final exam, and my father was angry with me. He thought that I didn’t study hard, so I should be punished. At that time, I thought that I did as best as I could. I didn’t want to be punished, and then I ran into my own room. I cried that he was not fair. At last, I fell asleep. In dream, I saw my father hug me so sweetly. I hoped that we could stop at that moment.

After I waked up, I thought that my dad wanted me to study hard. He hoped that I could respond in my studying. From that on, I decide to study as hard as impossible. Until now, I never make the wrong decision. So, do you have your favorite place? What can it do for you? Just think about it.

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc

●●●運彩遊戲、真人遊戲、電子遊戲、對戰遊戲、對戰遊戲●●●

●新舊會員儲值就送500點

● 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

●線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊

歡迎免費體驗交流試玩!

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc

哈哈~妳居然作弊~太那ㄍ了..但是我還是幫你做一篇吧

My favorite place is my school.

In school, people communicate each other very often, which makes me excited, because I like talking to people about everything I can think of. In school, we have friends or classmates who really care about you and always play with you. Although most people don't like being in school, because of the teachers, the works, but in my mind, I personally think that we should appreciate what teachers do for us. School is another place for being yourself; show your talents.

Many people think that there should be more holidays so that they don't have to go to school regularly. But honestly, being in home is not as fun as being in school. For me, during the weekend, the only thing I like aobut is to sleep more, and that's it.

The reason why I am writing this essay is not just the teacher tells me to, it's because this essay shows what I really feel aobut my school and why people should pick school to be their favorite place. After all these days, I finally know how much school means to me and how hard being a teacher is like. Because I wrote this essay, I don't know how well this is, I only know you, my teacher, has to mark every single essays in this class.

And finally, thanks for marking my essay, I appreciated. Goodluck on marking our essays.

哈哈..好笑...我亂寫的...妳老師看了不知道會怎樣...搞不好會感動呢!!

PS: 用不用隨便...只是你真的要用別人文章嗎!??

2006-01-24 06:09:45 補充:

點點點~~第一位~~妳好多typo和文法錯誤唷~哈哈...別生氣..

Source(s): 我....選我唷..

ㄜ 第一位回答者 後面好像有點離題了 而且文法有些錯誤