幫我造句 ６０句 拜託囉 雖然很多ˊˋ..
３７． ｆｅｔ 不是．．．
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.what time are you going back to school?
2.please do not ask someone to do your English homework
3.this is bad to ask someone to do the homework for you
4.how many credit card you have?
5.it's not easy to do someone else's homework
6.I need to answer all your 60 questions to get your 20 points
7.the bell is ringing
8.how many bike you have?
9.this is a big job to do
10.you should ask your brother to help your homework
11.maybe you can buy this from that shop as well
12.please call back
13.there only one candy in the bag
14.it's cloudy today
15.please clean up your room
16.remember to bring your rain coat with you
17.coffee or tea please
18.I like to drink coke more than fruit juice
19.it's cold today
20.it's not cool to ask someone to do homework for you
21.she is crying
22.there's a cute girl in front of the shop
23.shall we dance?
24.oh, dear, I'm kind of tired.
25.his room is dirty
26.would you like a drink?
27.please draw a line for me
28.there's no end if you go this way
29.have you been to 7-eleven?
30.how fast can it be?
31.are you sure that was your father?
32.I feel not good to do homework for someone
33.the fire rescue team is coming
34.do not eat junk food
35.where are you come from
36.I like French fries very much
37.fet 不知道 你確定是這個字嗎?
38.please give me this
39.do you need help?
40.please wear jacket when you go out
41.please come here
42.do you remember her?
43.his brother is coming
44.don't give this to him
45.E.T go home
46.it's hot today
47.the house out there is huge
48.how many car do you have?
50.how far can you jump
51.I don't like this job
52.I know you are not hardworking
53.look the map over there
54.how old are you?
55.please let this finish
56.I love you very much
57.the movie was long
58.it's too late to go now
59.you should learn(learm) to do the work yourself
60.I think I'd get the 20 points now.
2006-01-21 11:58:11 補充：
21.訂正為 cry doesn't make any help to this.
2006-01-22 07:32:13 補充：
37.Fourteen: I'm turning fourteen years oldSource(s): 我自己
- 品澄Lv 41 decade ago
1. I'll be back in Taiwan on the 13th. 2. Can I ask you a question?
3. He is in bad mood today. 4. She gave a birthday card.
5. He thought the exam was very easy. 6. We were all dancing.
7. The bell is ringing. 8. I ride my bike to school every day.
9. come from a big family. 10.My brother lives on campus.
11. I went to the shop to buy some milk. 12.Don't forget to call me tonight.
13. I sent a box of candy to Kevin. 14. When it is cloudy, there are clouds in
15. You should try to keep the kitchen a bit cleaner.
16. Because it is cold today, I wear a coat. 17. Would you like a cup of coffee?
18. Coke is my favorite drink. 19. The nights are getting colder now.
20. She seemed cool and confident. 21. My baby brother cries all the time.
22. The baby is so cute. 23. She's dancing with Steven.
24. He's one of my dearest friends. 25. You really should wash your dirty
clothes more often.
26. He was drinking a glass of milk. 27. She drew a picture of a tree.
28. I'll pay you at the end of next month. 29. I have eleven shoes.
30. You'll have to act fast. 31. My father is a kind person.
32. Are you feeling better now? 33. The kitchen is on fire.
34. His favorite food is pizza. 35. I come from Taiwan.
36.A hamburger and regular fries, please.
37. fet(好像沒這個字耶!fat→The doctor told him to stay away from fat foods.
fit→These trousers don't fit any more.)
38. Please give me a hand. 39. Shall I help you to set the table?
40. My mother bought me a jacket. 41. How long have you been here?
2006-01-21 12:10:55 補充：
42. Have you seen her?
43. It's not his fault.
44. I don't blame him.
45. He left home when he was
46. I'm too hot in this
47. We went to my aunt's
house for dinner.
48. How old are you?
49. I am so hungry.
50. They jumped into the
2006-01-21 12:19:42 補充：
51.My job is a student.
52.I don't know who she is.
53.He can't read a map.
54.How old are you?
56.I love my parents.
57.How long the film is?
58.I am late for work.
→I'm learning to play
60.Do you know where John
is?Source(s): Cambridge dictionary & myself
- 1 decade ago
2006-01-21 11:41:41 補充：
１． ｂａｃｋ:Joan and I walked back to the college.(我和瓊安步行回到學校。)
２． ａｓｋ:She asked him his name.(她問他叫什麼。)
３． ｂａｄ:The weather was really bad.(天氣真糟。)
４． ｃａｒｄ:He came over to chat and play cards.(他過來聊天,打牌。)
５． ｅａｓｙ:This new dancing looked easy.(這種新式舞看起來很容易。)
６． ａｌｌ:He was all excited.(他萬分激動。)
７． ｂｅｌｌ:He awoke to the ringing of an electric bell.(他隨著一陣電鈴的響聲醒來。)
８． ｂｉｋｅ:He goes to school by bike.(他騎腳踏車上學。)
９． ｂｉｇ:How big the birthday cake is!(這生日蛋糕好大呀!)
１０． ｂｒｏｔｈｅｒ:You mean the Warton brothers?(你是說沃頓兄弟?)
１１． ｂｕｙ:They usually buy with credit cards.他們通常用信用卡購物。
１２． ｃａｌｌ:He called the waitress over.他將服務小姐叫了過去。
１３． ｃａｎｄｙ:You eat too much candy. It's bad for your teeth.你糖吃得太多了。這對你的牙齒不好。
１４． ｃｌｏｕｄｙ:The sky was cloudy, so I took my umbrella.天陰,所以我帶了把傘。
１５． ｃｌｅａｎ:She was cleaning the bedroom when he called her.他給她打電話時她正在打掃臥房。
１６． ｃｏａｔ:The dog has a long and shaggy coat.這條狗長著一身長長的蓬鬆的毛。
１７． ｃｏｆｆｅｅ:Two coffees, please.請來兩杯咖啡。
１８． ｃｏｋｅ:How about having some coke?要不要喝點可樂?
１９． ｃｏｌｄ:Would you like a cold drink?你要不要喝杯冷飲?
２０． ｃｏｏｌ:Be cool. Everything will be all right.冷靜一點,一切都會沒問題的。
２１． ｃｒｙ:He cried over his wife's death.他為妻子的去世而哭泣。
２２． ｃｕｔｅ:She wore a cute dress.她穿了一件漂亮的衣服。
２３． ｄａｎｃｅ:The villagers danced in the open.村民們在露天跳舞。
２４． ｄｅａｒ:She spoke of me as her dearest friend.她說我是她最親愛的朋友。
２５． ｄｉｒｔｙ:His mother scolded him for getting his clothes dirty.他媽媽因他弄髒了衣服而責罵他。
２６． ｄｒｉｎｋ:You shouldn't drink and drive.你不應該喝酒開車。
２７． ｄｒａｗ:I'll draw some money from my account.我要提取一些存款。
２８． ｅｎｄ:There is no end to his grumbles.他的抱怨沒完沒了。
２９． ｅｌｅｖｅｎ:There are eleven roses in the vase.(那花瓶裡有11朵玫瑰)
３０． ｆａｓｔ:My watch is three minutes fast.我的錶快三分鐘。
３１． ｆａｔｈｅｒ:You have been like a father to me.你一直像父親一樣待我。
３２． ｆｅｅｌ:I can't feel where the light switch is.我摸不出電燈開關在哪裡。
３３． ｆｉｒｅ:Do you know horses are afraid of fire?你知道馬怕火嗎?
３４． ｆｏｏｄ:Milk is the natural food for babies.牛奶是嬰孩的天然食品。
2006-01-21 11:44:31 補充：
５９． ｌｅａｒｍ:●沒有這個字= = |||
我推斷是ｌｅａｒｎ:My brother is learning English now.我的弟弟正在學英語。
６０． ｎｏｗ: Go now or you'll be late.你得馬上走,不然就要遲到了。
2006-01-21 11:45:52 補充：