? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我簡單改一下英文文法~10點!

乍看之下沒有...

但裡面有很多小錯誤

請高手幫我改一下喔..

It has come to my attention that many of you are lying on your time cards. If you come in late, you should not put 8:00 on your card. If you take a long lunch, you hsould not put 1:00 on your time card. I will not stand for this type of cheating. I simply have no choice but to institute an employee monitoring system. Beginning next Monday, video cameras wil be installed at all entrances to the building, and your entry and exit times will be logged each time you use electronic key cards to enter or leave.

Anyone who is late for work or late coming back from lunch more than three times will have to answer to me. I don\'t care if you had to take a nap or if you girls had to shop. This is a place of business, and we do not want to be taken advantage of by slackers who are cheaters to boot.

It is too bad that a few bad apples always have to spoil things for everyone.

Rating
    Best Answer

It has come to my attention that many of you have been lying about your time cards. If you came in late, you should not put 8:00 on your card. If you took a long lunch, you should not mark 1:00. I will not stand for this kind of cheating. I simply have no choice but to institute an employee's monitoring system. Starting next Monday, video cameras will be installed at all entrance gates of the building, and your entry and exit time will be recorded each time you use your electronic key cards to enter or leave.

Anyone who is late for work or coming back from lunch late for more than three times will have to answer to me. I don't care if you had to take a nap or if you girls had to shop. This is the place we run business, and we do not want slackers who cheat to boot to take advantage of it .

It is too bad that a few bad apples would always mess up things for everyone.

• Rolf

It havs come to my attention that many of you are not being honest on your time cards.

If you show up late at work, you should not place 8:00 on your time card. If you decide to take

a long lunch, you should[拼錯] not put 1:00 on your time card. I will not

stand for this type of cheating. I simply have no choice but to initiate a new monitoringsystem. Beginning next Monday, video

cameras wil be installed at all entrances of the building, and each time your

entry and exit will be logged in when you use your electronic key

cards.Anyone who is late for work or late

coming back from lunch more than three times will have to answer to me.

I don't care if you had to take a nap or if you girls had to shop. This

is a place of business, and we do not want to be taken advantage of by

slackers who are cheaters to boot.It is too bad that a few bad apples always have to spoil things for everyone.

Source(s): 自己腦袋