Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂明星與名人 · 1 decade ago

3 Doors Down的成員資料

3 Doors Down的成員資料 我指的是他們每個人的個人資歷唷

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.Brad Arnold - Vocals

Brad Kirk Arnold (born September 27, 1978) is the vocalist in the band 3 Doors Down.

Brad had the following to say about his tattoo: "My tattoo is of Jesus hanging on the cross. It's made out of tribal lines. I didn't want it to look like a picture."

Brad married Terika Roberts on May 15, 2001. Brad and Matt are related.

2.Matt Roberts - Guitars

Matt Roberts , born 10 January 1978, is an American Musician, and the guitarist from the Alternative Rock band 3 Doors Down.

3.Todd Harrell - Bass guitar

Robert Todd Harrell (born February 13, 1972) is the bassist in 3 Doors Down. He married to Jennifer on August 29, 2002.

Todd's tattoos

The 3 Doors Down logo is on his right shoulder, half of this symbol is gold and the other half is platinum. Representing the success of the album The Better Life.

A tribal sun is on his right elbow. This one he got from the Away From The Sun album.

His nickname T-Bone on his back.

The fourth tattoo is located on his left ankle.

4.Chris Henderson - Guitars

Chris Lee Henderson was born April 30, 1971. He is the guitarist from the alternative rock band 3 Doors Down. He is married Tonya Lee on November 3, 2001.

Chris Henderson has three tattoos. A 3 Doors Down logo at his left forearm, his second is on his right leg and the newest is on his right upper arm. Chris description of this tattoo: "My tattoo has a couple of different meanings. First, the sun means Away From The Sun. My wife also has the same sun. My daughter's sign is in blue in the middle and also there is a treble clef in the center as well representing music".

5.Greg Upchurch - Drums (已離開團體)

(born December 1, 1971, Houma, Louisiana) is the current drummer for 3 Doors Down, the replacement for Daniel Adair, who left the band in 2005.