請幫我想10句用來勉勵自己的新年吉祥話(要翻英文唷~拜託)

拜託~請幫我想10句用來勉勵自己的吉祥話

要翻成英文 拜託 幫忙一下 各位大大

請盡量不要重複 謝謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

以下我只找到勉勵自己的好話…不過感覺和過年沒什麼很大的關係…==================================="I see, I come, I conquer"(我看到、我來到、我做到) Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. 今日事,今日畢。Well begun is half done. 好的開始是成功的一半。Do not put the cart before the horse. 勿本未倒置。Eat, drink, and be merry. 及時行樂。Enough is as good as feast. 知足常樂。Fortune favors the brave (bold). 天助勇者。God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。If you wish to be the best man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter. 吃得苦中苦,方為人上人。Look before you leap. 三思而後行。Make hay while the sun shines. 把握時機。Nothing venture, nothing gain [win; have]. 不入虎穴;焉得虎子One good turn deserves another. 好心有好報;投桃報李。Pride goes before a fall. 驕者必敗。Self-trust is the first secret of success. 自信心是成功的首要關鍵。The secret of success is constancy of purpose. 成功的祕絕在於目標堅定有恆。To be svere with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以律己,寬以待人。Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

May you find peace year after year. 歲歲平安 May your business bring your great wealth.生意興隆財源廣 May you have wealth overflowing. 富貴有餘All things begin again and all things are new.一元復始萬象更新May you have great fortune every year increasing.大展鴻運年年高昇 May your business bring your great wealth.生意興隆財源廣 May every task you begin be completed according to your wishes.萬事如意ong Xi Fa Cai!= Wishing you prosperity and wealth.恭喜發財 Great fortune and great favour. 大吉大利 May fortune come to your door. 五福臨門

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.