U3
U3 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(英文)英檢中級的題目~幫解。

1. milestone

2. civilian

3. aspire

4. once-in-a-lifetime

5. bar

6. escorted

7. stand in the way

8. pave the way

9. out-of-date

---------------------------

1. All ( ) are required to wear a guest pass in order to visit the army base.

2. Graduating from university is an important ( ) in one's life.

3. I thought Naomi was coming to the concert alone but she arrived ( ) by Ben.

4. Since his fight with the waiter,Roberto has been ( ) from the restaurant.

5. Young-hee orignially ( ) to become a physician,but in the end she became a dentist.

6. If your family is willing to pay for you to live for a year in London,you should go!It's a ( ) opportunity you may not get again.

7. I bought this software for my computer less than a year ago,but it's already ( ).

8. Claudia gets good grades and did well on her entrance exam.What could possibly ( ) of her getting into a good university.

9. Mathematicians like Newon and Kepler ( ) for the future of space travl with their ideas about how objects might move in space.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有些單字要變化喔1. All ( civilians) are required to wear a guest pass in order to visit the army base.2. Graduating from university is an important (milestone ) in one's life.3. I thought Naomi was coming to the concert alone but she arrived (escorted ) by Ben.4. Since his fight with the waiter,Roberto has been (barred ) from the restaurant.5. Young-hee orignially (aspired ) to become a physician,but in the end she became a dentist.6. If your family is willing to pay for you to live for a year in London,you should go!It's a (once-in-a-lifetime ) opportunity you may not get again.7. I bought this software for my computer less than a year ago,but it's already (out-of-date ).8. Claudia gets good grades and did well on her entrance exam.What could possibly (stand in the way ) of her getting into a good university.9. Mathematicians like Newon and Kepler ( pave in the way) for the future of space travl with their ideas about how objects might move in space.