台灣買的到嗎??

謝@_@*

Update:

可以給我mp3嗎??

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

歌名:《The Greatest Love Of All》或是《Greatest Love Of All》原唱者喬治班森,1986年惠妮休斯頓翻唱(The)Greatest Love Of AllWritten:Michael Masser/Linda Creed(Junior Vasquez remix)I believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the wayShow them all the beauty they possess insideGive them a sense of prideTo make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to beEverybody's searching for a heroPeople need someone to look up toI never found anyone to fulfill my needsA lonely place to beAnd so I learned to depend on meI decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadowIf I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believeNo matter what they take from meThey can't take away my dignityChorus:Because of greatest love of all is happening to meI found the greatest love of all inside of meThe greatest love of all is easy to achieveLearning to love yourself it is the greatest love of allI believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the wayShow them all the beauty they possess insideGive them a sense of prideTo make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to beI decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadowIf I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believeNo matter what they take from meThey can't take away my dignityChorusAnd if by chance that special placethat you've been dreaming ofLeads you to a lonely placeFind your strength in love轉載來自 ※Http://www.mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.