誰有radiohead的A Wolf at the Door歌詞

誰有radiohead的A Wolf at the Door歌詞

4 Answers

Rating
  • 文玉
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Radiohead~A Wolf at the DoorDrag him out your window Dragging out your dead Singing I miss you Snakes and ladders Flip the lidOut pops the cracker Smacks you in the head Knifes you in the neckKicks you in the teeth Steel toe caps Takes all your credit cardsGet up get the gungeGet the eggs Get the flan in the faceThe flan in the face The flan in the faceDance you fu*ker dance you fu*kerDon't you dareDon't you dareDon't you flan in the faceTake it with the love is givenTake it with a pinch of saltTake it to the taxmanLet me back let me backI promise to be goodDon't look in the mirror At the face you don't recognizeHelp me call the doctorPut me insidePut me inside Put me inside Put me inside Put me insideI keep the wolf from the doorBut he calls me upCalls me on the phone Tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me upSteal all my children If I don't pay the ransomBut I'll never see him againIf I squeal to the copsNo no no no no no no:Walking like giant cranes ahWith my x ray eyes i strip you naked In a tight little world and why are you on the list?Stepford wives who are we to complain?Investments and dealers investments and dealersCold wives and mistressesCold wives and sunday papers.City boys in first classDon't know we're born littleSomeone else is gonna come and clean it upBorn and raised for the jobSomeone else always does always pick it upGet over get up get overTurn the tape off.I keep the wolf from the door But he calls me upCalls me on the phone Tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me upSteal all my childrenIf I don't pay the ransom But I'll never see him againIf I squeal to the copsSo I'm just gonna'

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

我有中文歌詞說..

• 1 decade ago

喔喔~~~我也蠻愛這首歌的說~~~~

可以跟阿貓要video嗎?:")

• 1 decade ago

這首歌

是我第一次接觸.也第一次最沉溺RH的歌耶...(表示我接觸的滿晚的)

不過至今累積的他們的Video已經超過280支了@@

希望有意願的RadioHead同好可以時常交流

一起分享@@

Mail給我吧~>0<~

P.s:A Wolf at the Door我有三場Live.一場日本.另外兩場應該是美國or英國吧@@"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.