Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這兩篇英文感謝信,拜託拜託!!!好急喔~

親愛的xx

非常感謝你們在聖誕節時熱情的招待,我過了一個非常難忘且愉快的假期,你們非常的和藹且風趣,我非常喜歡你們一家人,很遺憾我的英文不夠好,沒辦法好好跟你們聊天,希望下次有機會可以讓我們暢談,非常歡迎你們到台灣來!

祝身體健康萬事如意

親愛的x,

um……um……英文該如何說呢?……..um…….um…….(誰可以幫忙翻譯^^)…開玩笑啦!……..如果我能多說一些英文,我們就能多聊一些了,真的非常遺憾,但是非常感謝你跟x在這段時間的陪伴,還有謝謝你們的禮物西洋棋,我真的非常非常喜歡,我過了一個非常難忘的聖誕節,我想我喜歡上你們國家了,非常歡迎你們到台灣來!

祝你早日變成億萬富翁及萬事如意

非常感謝你的幫忙喔,辛苦了!!!幫我翻譯!!!謝謝!!!!!!

感謝各位熱情幫助,我以經寄出我的感謝信了,相信我的朋友及他的家人會非常的高興,真的謝謝各位!!!

Rating
  • Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

Dear xx

Thank you very much for your hospitable hospitality on Christmas Day, I passed on a very unforgettable and happy vacation, you very affable witty, I like your whole family very much, it is a pity English of me enough well, there is no method to chat with you hard, hope to have an opportunity to let us talk animatedly next time, welcome you to come to Taiwan very much!

Wish health every success.

dear x,

um……um……How should English speak?……um……um……If I can speak more English, we can have a chat more, really very sorry, but thank you very much with the company this period of time of x, still thank you for your present chesses, I really like very much, I have spent a very unforgettable Christmas Day, I think I came to like your country, welcome you to come to Taiwan very much!

Wish you to become a billionaire as soon as possible and everything turns out as you wish.

(誰可以幫忙翻譯^^)=(Who can help to translate ^ ^ )

希望對你有幫助~認識的外國男友嗎~預祝你能幸福快樂~^^"

• jos

Dear xx.Thank you very much for your kind hospitality shown to us during the Christmas, and I had a very wonderful and unforgettable holiday with you. You were very kind and have lots of humour and I loved you all very much. Too bad my English isn't good enough to talk with you more. I hope that we will have more chances to talk in the future, and you are most welcome to visit Taiwan!All the best,  (your name)Dear x,um……um……how do I say this in English?……..um…….um…….(can someone please help me translate this^^)…kidding!……..It's such a pity that we could not talk a bit more because of my poor English. Nevertheless I'm very grateful for your and x's company during the holiday, and thanks for the gift of chess, I like it very much! Thanks to you, I had a very memorable Christmas, and I think I've learnt to love your country! I hope that you will visit Taiwan someday!Hope that you will become a billionaire soon!All the best,(your name)

Source(s): me

親愛的xx

祝身體健康萬事如意

Dear xx,

Thank you very much for your great entertainment at Christmas and I did have a unforgetable and fun holiday. All of you are friendly and humorous and I like your family very much! It's a pity that my English is not good enough, so I can't chat with you very well. Hope we still have chance to talk freely next time. You are the most welcome to come to Taiwan!

Wish you become a billionair as early as possible and everything go smoothly.

親愛的x,

祝你早日變成億萬富翁及萬事如意

Dear x,

Um... um... how to say that in English... um... Just kidding!

If I can speak more in English, we can talk more with each other. It's very regretful, but I still appreciated you and x's company during this period and also thank you for your gift, chess. I really like it very much! I had a very unforgetable Christmas. I think I did like your country and very welcome you can come to Taiwan!

Source(s): me
  • LIN

Dear xx extremely thank you when the Christmas day warm entertainment,

my extremely unforgettable also happy vacation, your unusual kindness

also the charm, I extremely like your whole family, is very

regrettable I the English can not to be good, the means well have not

chatted with you, hoped the next time will have the opportunity to be

allowed to let us speak freely about, extremely will welcome you to

Taiwan! Wishes health best wishes

Dear x, um... ... Um... ... How should English say? ... ... . um...

... Um... ... . (Who may help translation ^^)... Cracks a joke! ...

... . If I can say some English, we could chat some, really extremely

regretted, but extremely thank you with x in this period of time

accompanying, but also had thank you the gift Western world chess, I

really extremely extremely liked, an I extremely unforgettable

Christmas day, I had thought I liked on your country, extremely

welcome you to Taiwan! Will wish you soon to turn the billionaires and

best wishes