123 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急~~請幫我中翻英~翻口語化一點沒關係,但不要用翻譯軟體。

目前有許多是我想改變的,而那些我想改變的,理所當然都是我的缺點。我有許多的缺點,以及討厭我自己的地方。第一個就是努力到到別人的優點,並給予讚美。第二是改善自己的脾氣。雖然我總是認為從別人身上看到許多的缺點,才會檢討自己有沒有像別人那樣的缺點,如果我也可以試著欣賞別人的優點,並多給予讚美,相信別人也會很開心的,這並沒有什麼不好。第二是改善自己的脾氣,由於自己太容易生氣,這不但會嚇壞別人,對自己身體也會有所影響,所以如果可以減少生氣,並多給人微笑,這對我自己或別人也會比較好。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

At present has many is I wants to change, but these I want to change, naturally all is my shortcoming. I have many shortcomings, as well as dislikes I place. First is diligently arrives others' merit, and gives praises. Second improves own temperament. Although I always thought from other person saw to many shortcomings, only then can examine oneself has the picture others such shortcoming, if I also may try to appreciate others' merit, and gives praises, believed the others also can very happy, this and nothing are not good. Second improves own temperament, because own too easy vitality, this not only to be able to frighten the bad others, also can have the influence to the oneself body, therefore if may reduce the vitality, and many smiles to the person, this or the others also can quite be good to I.

Source(s): 翻譯機
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.