有誰可以告訴我

琳賽羅涵這張新專輯ㄉ主打及歌詞?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 文玉
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

歌手:琳賽蘿涵 /Lindsay Lohan 首波主打歌:心碎告白(給父親的話)/Confessions of a Broken Heart(Daughter to father) Confessions of a Broken Heart(Daughter to father)I wait for the postmanTo bring me a letterAnd I wait for the good LordTo make me feel betterAnd I carry the weight of the world on my shouldersFamily in crisis that only grows olderWhy'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Daughter to fatherDaughter to fatherI am broken, but I am hopingDaughter to fatherDaughter to fatherI am crying, a part of me's dyingand these areThese are the confessionsOf a broken heartAnd I wear all your old clothesYour polo sweaterI dream of another youOne who would never, neverLeave me aloneTo pick up the piecesDaddy to hold meThat's what I neededSo why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Daughter to fatherDaughter to fatherI don't know you, but I still want toDaughter to fatherDaughter to fatherTell me the truthDid you ever love me?'Cuz these are, these are,the confessionsOf a broken heartOf a broken heartI love youI love youI love youI, I love you...Daughter to fatherDaughter to fatherI don't know you, but I still want toDaughter to fatherDaughter to fatherTell me the truthDid you ever love me?Did you ever love me?These are The confessionsOf a broken heartOh.... yeahAnd I wait for the postmanTo bring me a letter.心碎告白(給父親的話)我等著郵差送來你的消息我祈禱上天能讓我好過些我獨自一人 撐著這個世界眼看這個家 就要支離破碎你為什麼要走你為什麼要走你為什麼要走給父親的話給父親的話心早就受重傷 但我還在希望給父親的話給父親的話我停不住哭泣 好像快要死去這都是 這都是我的 心碎告白我穿著你的衣服你的舊毛衣我夢到另一個你另一個父親從未不告而別留我收拾殘局的你一個在我需要時能抱緊我的父親你為什麼要走你為什麼要走你為什麼要走給父親的話給父親的話我不了解你 但我仍想要你給父親的話給父親的話老實告訴我你有沒有愛過我這都是 這都是我的 心碎告白我的 心碎告白我愛你我愛你我愛你我真的 我愛你給父親的話給父親的話我不了解你 但我仍想要你給父親的話給父親的話老實告訴我你有沒有愛過我你有沒有愛過我這都是 這都是我的 心碎告白Oh.... yeah我等著郵差送來你的消息

• 1 decade ago
    Source(s): 官網
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.