stacy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我編英文對話,我急著要考試用,拜託各位大大幫忙~

拜託~幫我編一篇有關"風景名勝"或"觀光景點"的對話(可以介紹 山,夜市,古蹟,建築物.....的).

*對話內容須提到 ---

>介紹

>可看到之物

>對某人(指:小孩,成人,年輕人......)覺得好玩

>我為什麼喜歡這個地方?

P.S 必須是一問一答的方式.

拜託各位大大們幫個忙!!@@

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A:Are you ready to go to shihlin night market with me?

B:What's that?

A:Come on,night market!Don't know anything about that?

B:Yap~

A:Give me a break!You can't visit Taipei without going to night market!

B:Ok,ok.Just tell me.

A:Shihlin night market is the biggest and best night markets in Taipei.There is a great place for local, selling handicrafts such as tespots and bamboo knickknacks, clothes, traditional Chinese toys, and other souvenirs.At night,people just like to come out and walk, grandparents, kids, everyone!

B:Ok.

A:And the food is the best part of it. The roadside stalls also sell a variety of local snacks and fruits.My favorite dishes are squid soup, oyster omelete and Taiwanese style egg roll.

B:I can't wait to go.

A:Best of all,you can always talk things down upwards of 40% off what they are asking or marking always a 10% off trust me.

B:That is wondeful.It seems that there are many things to look at, smell, and enjoy. And a fun way to know about the local life.

A:Yap.I loved the atmosphere of the place.Once you have experienced one you'll never want to leave.

B:So waht are we waiting for?Let's go!

Source(s): Yahoo