yoko asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

電影《神采公路》

想請問有人看過這部電影嗎?

能否po篇簡要的心得呢? 是心得不是大綱唷

上課看的只看到中間一段,根本不知道在演啥

結果要繳英文的心得~

有人能給我中文的約略嗎~我自己翻英文~

拜託大家幫忙哩~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

From the man, Bob Gale, that gave us the Back to The Future trilogy comes Interstate 60. A story that everyone can pretty much relate to.

Well I say that this is one of the best movies that I have ever seen and I mean that 100%. This movie relates so much to life and shows you the results of the decisions that you make.

When I first started watching it I wasn't to sure about it but by the time it was over I was sitting there amazed that a movie this good couldn't find distribution for so long and had to be put out as a direct to video release, especially with all the crap being put out at the theaters. I also couldn't wait to watch it again so I went out and bought it.

I thought the story was really good though I think the language was over the top. To me this movie was basically what everyone goes through in life. Finding that dream girl/guy, drugs, pressure from a parent/guardian,and wanting an answer to life.

The actors did a great job and Chris Cooper was hysterical. Amy Smart was hilarious when first introduced and Christopher Lloyd reminded me of his character in the Back to The Future movies.

If you need to see a thought provoking non-stop fun movie then please hop in your car and take the road less traveled down Interstate 60.

This film is one of the few modern movies, that really HAS something to say. I was very touched, as it reflected my own feelings of incertitude about the future. It contains the motive of the trip(escape), bravery to rise against the authority, but mainly the courage to change one's own life, while preserving the humorous aspect. Contains the love-story sub-motive, but just as moderate, as appropriate. I just loved the script. This film gives the viewer the hope, he can entirely change his life just by making a few crucial decisions.

Source(s): imdb