Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

BEEGEES 的歌詞

請大大們給我 , 他們寫給弟弟安迪 Our love ( Don't throw it all away)這首歌的歌詞

Rating
  • cindy
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't Throw it All Away - Bee GeesMaybe I don't wanna know the reason whyBut lately you don't talk to meDarling I can't see me in your eyesI hold you near but you're so far awayAnd it's losing you I can't believeTo watch you leave and let this feeling dieYou alone are the living thing that keeps me aliveAnd tomorrow if I'm here without your loveYou know I can't surviveOnly my love can raise you high above it allDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our loveDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our love(break)We can take the darkness and make if full of lightBut let your love flow back to meHow can you leave and let this feeling dieThis happy room will be a lonely place when you are goneAnd I won't even have your shoulders for the crying onNo other women's love could be as true , I'm begging youDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our loveDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our loveWe changed the world we made it ours to holdBut dreams are made for those who really tryThis losing you is realBut I still feel you here insideDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our loveDon't throw it all away , our love , our loveDon't throw it all away , our love(repeat last verse at least twice more and fade out)

• ?
    2 decades ago

(OUR LOVE) DON'T THROW IT ALL AWAY                                    Written by: Barry Gibb & Blue Weaver (1977)                                           Lead vocals: Barry Gibb & Andy Gibb 歌詞:Maybe I don't wanna know the reason why. But lately you don't talk to me. Darling, I can't see me in your eyes.   I hold you near but you're so far away. And it's losing you I can't believe, to watch you leave and let this feeling die.   You alone are the living thing that keeps me alive. And tomorrow if I'm here without your love, you know I can't survive. Only my love can raise you high above it all.   Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love.   We can take the darkness and make if full of light. But let your love flow back to me. How can you leave and let this feeling die.   This happy room will be a lonely place when you are gone. And I won't even have your shoulders for the crying on . No other woman's love could be as true, I'm begging you...   Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love.   We changed the world, we made it ours to hold. But dreams are made for those who really try. This losing you is real. But I still feel you here inside.   Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love, our love. Don't throw it all away, our love....

Source(s): 網路搜查