背叛他的副船長把他丟在那裡,他身無分文,只有一把有一顆子彈的槍,副船長認為他飢餓過度可以用槍自殺,

而他靠什麼果腹,他如何逃出那裡? 原來在那荒島,有酒販私藏酒埋在荒島的秘密地下室,

他再那裡發現了一些水果,他吃了那些水果,並且等待著酒販來載運酒的時候,

請她們載他一程,這就是他逃離的經過,而他也不忘幽默,當杜納問他如何逃出,

他說他用繩子綁了兩支海龜游泳逃離回去,用什麼當繩子?他的體毛。

這讓我很喜歡他的幽默,因為,這是生活中不能缺少的東西。

而外國人的幽默方式好像跟我們不太一樣,像是海軍上尉,他說必須抓到史傑克船長,因為他跟絞架有約。

海盜們大口吃肉、大口喝酒的暢快生活,使我想起電影裡面的音樂,

音樂大概是這樣的:Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me. We pillage and plunder, we rifle and loot,

drink up me hearties, yo ho ...

1 Answer

Rating
  • 北北
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2.This film costs 300 million dollars, has combined movement taking risks, romantic love, comedy humour, sea warfare epic and all sorts of evil-doers,etc. Dr.eye: perfectly and moved the heart element, it is the common people that expect to enter the film type seen in theatre definitely, in fact, the pirate, originally let the color which people smell be changed, does not think he is the kind personage of kind, film this make people the pirate's changing into the hero greatly of image, not every crow equally getting wicked perhaps, among drama, peaceful to wear general captain played money have, his individual character is that one is sometimes insane, there are his unique distinction and intelligence, let me like him role this very much, seem to help common and the same China, play the fool at ordinary times, but it is full of quick-witted piece, can't personage that look not little,last people, can not only see appearance, it is very important too that he is inherent, can deceive people in a person's appearance that perhaps, society have a lot of criminal too, but lawyer or doctor, coming out them can commit crime seen from appearance, , so people very profound too, get along household for more than ten years with you, you can't guarantee you totally understand him either. History Jack's intelligence, appear intactly too inside, how did he flee from that desert island within three days? Where vice captain who betrays him loses him, he has no money, only has rifles of a bullet, the vice captain thinks him hungry and excessive and can commit suicide with the rifle, and by what fill the stomach he, where how he escape from?  In that desert island originally, there is wine that was bought to sell and illegallied possess the wine to bury the secret basement in the desert island, where he has found some fruit, he has eaten those

Source(s): fruit, and wait for the wine to buy to sell while loading the wine, invite they year he part of the way, this process that he flee from, and he forget humour either, act as Du is it ask how escape from he, he say he tie two green turtles swim and flee from back with rope to receive, with what to act as the rope? His body mao. This lets me like his humour very much, because this is a thing that can't lack in life. Foreigners' humorous way seems that it is not quite alike to follow us, like the lieutenant, he says that must catch captain history Jack, because he has an appointment with the gallow. Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me. We pillage and plunder, we rifle and loot, drink up me hearties, yo ho ...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.