Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急急急!!!請高手幫我檢查英文文法

這是我自己寫的,但是我文法很差,

請英文程度好的高手幫我修正,盡量口語化一點沒關係

First of all, I'd like to introduce our reasearch topic: XXXXXXXX

Nowadays, English has becoming very important to us, it stand for

internationalization, so many people start to respect(重視) it and learn it.

Learning a language we need a good teacher, off cource we have a lot of choices,

and our reaserch is emphasize native English teacher and foreign English teacher.

We can imagine some interesting problems between both of them, such as

learning effect(學習成效), teachers' salaries(教師薪資), and rise students' interest in English(提升學生對英文的興趣). After our discussion, we choose this topic, Jeff

will tell you the topic's contribution!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Nowadays, English has become very important to us, it stand for

internationalization, so many people start to put emphasis on(重視) it and learn it.

To learn a language we need a good teacher, of course we have a lot of choices,

and our reaserch is based around native English teachers and foreign English teachers.

We can imagine some interesting problems between both of them, such as the learning effect(學習成效), the teachers' salaries(教師薪資)and how the teacher makes their student's interested in english(提升學生對英文的興趣). After our discussion, we decided to choose this topic.

Jeff will tell you the topic's contribution!<---我不太懂你這一段的意思...

Source(s):

First of all, let me introduce our research topic: XXXXXXX

Nowadays, English is very important to us. It stands for internationalization and therefore, many people have started to realize its importance and thus learning English. A good teach is required for learning any language. Of course, we have plenty of choices and our research emphasize the native-speaker English teacher and the foreign English teacher. Some interesting problems were raised, such as the learning effectiveness, teacher salaries and the ability to promote a student’s interest in English. After our discussion, Jeff will tell you about the topic's contribution.

I hope this helps. I didn't understand some parts so I paraphrased a little.