NIKKI asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文高手~看看文法是否正確~急15點

有一天和姊姊去百貨公司逛街時,無意間發現,迎面走過來的是我的好朋友,後來我們兩個就走進一間咖啡廳坐下來聊天以前美好的事情,並且相約改天要一起出遊

One day I went to department store with my sister . Has no intention to discover , the front surface passas through is my good friend .

Afterwards we entered a cafe , recolleted former these happy matters .

And will reach agreement another day together to go to travel .

麻煩英文高手幫我看看文法有沒有錯誤的地方

謝謝囉~

8 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

One day I went to department store with my sister . Having no intention to discover , the front surface passas through is my good friend . I ran into my good friend unexpectly.改成這樣就好了,我和好友不期而遇Afterwards we entered a cafe , recolleted former these happy matters .And will reach agreement another day together to go to travel .改成Then, we went to a cafe, chatted about the happy memory we had in the past. We made a deal to travel together later. 

• K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a department store

• 1 decade ago

英文真是太重要了 現在才發現

• 1 decade ago

SORRY..當初真的是要贈送15點的..

可是我忘記選擇點數ㄌ耶..

不知道有什麼辦法可以改點數??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One day I went to department store with my sister . 句點要黏在sister的後面, 不可以空格

Has no intention to discover , the front surface passas through is my good friend .

所有的標點符號不可以跟前面的字之間有空格

Has的前面要有一個主詞, 就是做動作的人, 所以前面要放 I, 因為是你無意間發現你的朋友. 這句要寫成: I accidentally ran into my friend who walked towards us.

Accidentally是「偶然, 意外」的意思, run into是「遇到」.

Recollect(請注意拼法)和前面的句子要插入一個連接詞 and: Afterwards we entered a café and recollected these former/bygone happy matters.

Former 和these 要對調位置

And we reached an agreement that we would go to travel someday或

And we agreed that we would go traveling someday.

因為整件事是過去的, 所以不能用will. 動詞reach要加ed, 讓它變過去式.

你句子裡有兩個動詞, 所以要改成兩個句子中間可以用that連接

• 1 decade ago

I went shopping with my sister at the deparent store some day. I ran into one friend of mine accidently,and we went to a coffee shop. We chatted about those happened before and decided to travel together.

• 1 decade ago

One day I went to department store with my sister . Has no intention to discover , the

We accidently bumped into my best friend, who walked towards us.

surface passas through is my good friend .

這裡最好用went into而不是enter。Afterwards we went to a cafe chatting about wonderful momeries.

這一句沒主詞。And we made promises to travel together on another day.

• 1 decade ago

有一天和姊姊去百貨公司逛街時,無意間發現,迎面走過來的是我的好朋友,後來我們兩個就走進一間咖啡廳坐下來聊天以前美好的事情,並且相約改天要一起出遊One day while I was window shopping with my sister at the departmental store, I bump into a good friend of mine and we walk into a coffee shop together and had a good chat about the beautiful memories of our past. We also made an agreement to meet up again one of these days for outing.

2006-01-03 10:40:14 補充:

15點?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.