Vivi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文可以幫我翻一下嗎~麻煩囉

我那可愛的家有5個人!有爸爸.媽媽.妹妹.弟弟.還有我.

爸爸非常的有才華.做菜.修理.書法.畫畫.樣樣都會.雖然他很忙.但是只要一有空他就會作好吃的菜讓我們嚐嚐.媽媽是個美麗的家庭主婦.每天早上都為我們準備美味的早餐.把家裡打理的乾乾淨淨.偶爾也不忘犒賞一下自己.去喝喝下午茶.妹妹是個漂亮的女孩.大家都說我們2個很像.但我不覺得.我們只要一有時間就有說不完的話.弟弟是個資優生.成績優異.可以說是一個乖小孩.只是有時會惹我生氣.

我呢!是個能靜能動的女孩.平常最喜歡唱歌shopping彈鋼琴.

我們這一家.每逢假日都會一起去聚聚.放長假時.我們也會到各地去旅行.我們喜歡跟家人聚在一起.因為感覺很溫馨很幸福.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

There are 5 people at that lovely home of mine! There is father . Mother. Younger sister. Younger brother. Have me.

My father is extraordinary and talented. Cook. Repair. Calligraphy. Paint. It is known that all. Though he is very busy. Empty he will do the delicious dish to let us taste . Mother is a beautiful housewife. Prepare the delicious breakfast for us every morning. It is clean and net to hit the universe paid attention to on the house. Do not forget to reward oneself with bounties either once in a while . Go to drink the afternoon tea. The younger sister is a beautiful girl. Everybody say us 2 picture very much. But I do not think . So long as we have endless words to talk once free. The younger brother is a top student. Study well. Can be said to be an obedient child. Just make me angry sometimes.

I! The girl that it can moved that one can be quiet. Shopping play the piano to like singing most usually.

We belong to this family. Will go to gather together every vacation. While having long holidays. We will take a trip to all parts too. We like getting with family together. Because feel very warm and very happy .

Source(s): Dr.eye
  • 北北

我那可愛的家有5個人! There are 5 people at that lovely home of mine! 有爸爸.媽媽.妹妹.弟弟.還有我.  There is father. Mum. Younger sister. Younger brother.  Have me. 爸爸非常的有才華.做菜.修理.書法.畫畫.樣樣都會.雖然他很忙.但是只要一有空他就會作好吃的菜讓我們嚐嚐.媽媽是個美麗的家庭主婦.每天早上都為我們準備美味的早餐.把家裡打理的乾乾淨淨.偶爾也不忘犒賞一下自己.去喝喝下午茶.妹妹是個漂亮的女孩.大家都說我們2個很像.但我不覺得.我們只要一有時間就有說不完的話.弟弟是個資優生.成績優異.可以說是一個乖小孩.只是有時會惹我生氣. My father is very talented.  Cook. Repair.  Calligraphy. The picture draw.  It is known that all.  Though he is very busy.  Have empty he can make delicious dish let us taste.  Mother is a beautiful housewife. Prepare the delicious breakfast for us every morning. It is clean and net to hit the universe paid attention to on the house. Do not forget to reward oneself with bounties either once in a while. Go to drink the afternoon tea. The younger sister is a beautiful girl. Everybody say us 2 picture very much.  But I do not think.  So long as we have endless words to talk once free.  The younger brother is a top student. Study well. Can be said to be an obedient child. Just make me angry sometimes. 我呢! And I! 是個能靜能動的女孩.平常最喜歡唱歌shopping彈鋼琴. Piece can quiet a girl who can work up.  Usually to like singing most shopping play the piano. 我們這一家.每逢假日都會一起去聚聚.放長假時.我們也會到各地去旅行.我們喜歡跟家人聚在一起.因為感覺很溫馨很幸福. We belong to this family. Will go to gather together every vacation. While having long holidays.  We will take a trip to all parts too. We like getting with family together. Because feel very warm and very happy.