我想大家都會很快樂 所以我希望有一天我能成為平面設計師

讓大家的生活都能美好的環繞著美好的物品

4 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

As far as I can remember, I've never liked studying. Being an average student with average grades, I never had a teacher who liked me. I always remember the satisfying feeling I got when I first won an award for an art competition. That feeling that makes one feel proud. I started to fall in love with art. I love to cut and paste, and I like to draw with colour crayons. When I get soaked in colours, my heart spills out never-ending happiness and inspirations tumble around non-stop in my mind. It's like there's only happiness in my world. Art makes people forget their worries, forget their sadness. Every colour seems to have its own magic power within. Every time I see the happiness people get when they admire arts, I tell myself that one day, I will try hard to make everyone happy. I hope one day I will be able to create more wonders and happiness. Artworks not only convey beauty, but also with each and every artwork, there is its own story and feelings inside, subtly passing on a undescribable sensation. Graphic designing has everything to do with everyone's daily life. When everything we see is nice, I guess people would be happy. So I hope one day I would become a graphic designer, so that everyone's life would be surrounded by great objects.

自己翻的,希望你能接受

Source(s): 國外經驗
  • 2 decades ago

In the memory I always do not like studying, The schoolwork is averageI always obtain teacher's affection.

Forever all remembered,The first participation paints pictures that kind which competes rewards to satisfy Can let oneself think the arrogant feeling

I start to fall in love with art,I like narrow-mindedly paste,Likes painting pictures with the limited color wax pencil

When my Shen Ni in color,In the heart unceasingly gushes out happiness,Namely in the head unceasingly revolves inspiration, My world only has as if joyfully

Art let the person forget the worry,Forgot to feel bad, Each color as if all has his charm

Each time,I see,The people look at the artware the joyful expression.

I tell oneself,One day,I must diligently let all people be happy.

I hoped one day,I can create more beautiful and am joyful

The artware transmits not only is beautiful, Each artware all has his story, His emotion

The marvelous transmission one kind the feeling which is unable to say a word.

Plane design,Relation each person's daily life,When we see the thing all is happy

I thought everybody can be very joyful, Therefore,I hoped one day me to be able to become the plane designer

Enable everybody the life all happy to surround the happy goods.

• 2 decades ago

ㄟ那是獻上翻譯軟體翻譯的對吧..........不過還是謝謝你喔 因為他很重要所以我希望英文能力好的人可以幫幫我 謝謝大家拉

• 2 decades ago

I love to study the homework never in the memory so-so I always can not get the teacher's fancyAll remember forever to attend to paint the game to win a prize for the first time of that kind of satisfy and can let the oneself feel proud feelingI start being in love with the art, I love to shear to post to like to use the wax pen of the limited color to paint to be my in the colorGush continuously in the heart of happy the inspiration that revolve continuously in head namely seems to my world to only have the happinessThe art let the person forget the agony to forget sad each color to seem to all have his magicEach time I see the happy facial expression that the people see the art object, I tell the oneself the one fine day me to want to work hard to make the owner happyI hope one day I can create more beautieses and happinessWhat art object inform is much more than only beautiful and each art objects to have his story his emotionInform marvellously a kind of can't speech of feelingFlat surface the design contacts the life of everyone's everyday to be us the things that see are all fineI miss everyone would be very happy so I hope one day I can become the flat surface designerLet everyone of living can surround the fine article finely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.