1.Tammy and Sean a baby.
They at camcorders.
2.George at DVDs.
She an electronic dictionary.
4.Mr and Mrs. Jackson .
at the store with their grandson.
He them buy a computer.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.Tammy and Sean "are expecting" a baby.
They "are looking" at camcorders.
2.George "is looking" at DVDs.
3.Tamara "is studying" English.
She "is buying" an electronic dictionary.
4.Mr and Mrs. Jackson "are" at the store with their grandson.
He "is helping" them buy a computer.
這樣可以吧? "is stuanding" 是什麼? 是否拼錯?
看看, 如果有修正題目的話就通知我吧 ^__^
- 1 decade ago
1. Tammy and Sean are expecting a baby.
2. George is looking at DVDs.
3. They are looking at camcorders.
4. Tamara is studying English.
5. She is buying an electronic dictionary.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson are at the store with their grandson.
7. He is helping them buy a computer.Source(s): myself