Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中翻英謝謝(非翻譯軟體)(餐飲英文)

A:您好,請問是要住宿嗎?或是有什麼我可以幫您的?

B:嗯,我想看看你們的宴會廳和菜色,因為我妹妹下個月要請訂婚宴。

A:先生,那可能要麻煩您到宴會廳去詢問喔!

B:SURE!那可以請問我應該到幾樓呢?

A:這邊直走到旁邊的電梯,上九樓就會看到接待處,您直接走進去找一位MIKE先生就可以了,我先幫您撥通電話上去,請他在門口等您,請問您貴姓?。

B:我姓X。謝謝妳!

A:您好,請問是X先生嗎?我是MIKE,很榮幸為您服務,您要詢問訂婚宴對吧?裡面請。

A:X先生,您傾向這個筵席是中式還是西式?

B:事實上,我沒有什麼特別的傾向。哪一種比較便宜?菜色又如何?

A:好的,這是我們的菜單,先為您介紹中式的部分,中式的部分有分成一桌6000和一桌一萬的,6000塊的菜色大致有:XXX。兩種都有附啤酒、高梁和果汁、熱茶以及飯後甜點。

B:聽起來不錯,那西式的呢?你知道的,老人家喜歡吃傳統的菜餚,但當天主角是我妹妹,她則喜歡吃一些像排餐類的東西。

A:沒問題,我們西式是以自助餐式的酒會為主,其中的主菜類包括各式排餐,另外還有如凱薩沙拉等自助沙拉吧,當然,甜點部分也是我們的招牌菜,像熱門的可頌、馬芬等,而我們自助餐所附送的濃縮果汁和聖代冰淇淋則是許多年輕人的最愛。

B:如果家裡面有素食者,你們有特別的菜色給他們食用嗎?

A:當然,這是素食菜單,您可以拿回去參考看看。

B:好,我會拿回去跟家人討論看看

英文好的人幫幫我ㄅ

謝謝!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A:How are you, please ask and stop for the night?Or have what can I help yours?

B:H'm, I want to see your party hall fixed menu in restaurant color, because my younger sister will want to please to order the wedding banquet next month.

A:Sir, that may to bother you to inquire to the party hall!

B:SURE!Can that please to ask me and should go to several building?

A:The elevator that go straight here side, ascend the ninth floors and would see the reception, you walk in to find a MIKE Sir directly all right, I help you to stir to talk on the phone up first, asking him to wait for you in the doorway, please ask what is your surname?.

B:I am a X.Thank you!

A:How are you, please ask is a X Sir?I am a MIKE, being honored very much to serve for you, you want to inquire to order the wedding banquet to?Ask inside.

A:The Sir of the X, is your inclining to this banquet Chinese or western?

B:In fact, I have no what special tendency.Which kind compare the cheapness?The vegetables color how again?

A:Good of, this is our menu, introducing the Chinese part for you first, the Chinese part is divided into a table of 6000 with a table of 10,000 of, 6000 pieces vegetables colors have mostly:XXX.Two kinds of all attach the beer,tall Leung and juice,hot tea and rice behind dessert.

B:Sound good, is that western?You know of, elder's house food that likes to eat the tradition, but the leading role of that day is my younger sister, she then likes to eat some be like to arrange the meal thing.

A:All right, our western style regards the cocktail party of the buffet type as principle, main course in which includes every kind of row meal, returning another like 凱薩 salad etc. the self-help salad, certainly, dessert the part is also our placard vegetables

Source(s): 翻譯機

亂翻, 辭意完全不對. 一看就是翻譯軟體的.

A:您好,請問是要住宿嗎?或是有什麼我可以幫您的?

A : Goodmorning, are you here for staying? Or is there anything else I can help you?

B:嗯,我想看看你們的宴會廳和菜色,因為我妹妹下個月要請訂婚宴。

B : Yes, I will like to view your banquet service, because my sister is perparing a marriage banquet next month.

A:先生,那可能要麻煩您到宴會廳去詢問喔!

A : Sorry, Sir, you have to go to the banquet service for informations!

B:SURE!那可以請問我應該到幾樓呢?

B : Sure! Which floor is that?

A:這邊直走到旁邊的電梯,上九樓就會看到接待處,您直接走進去找一位

MIKE先生就可以了,我先幫您撥通電話上去,請他在門口等您,請問您貴姓?。

A : The elevator is right over there. You will see the banquet service counter at floor nine. Mr. Mike will be serving you there. I'll give them a call, and they'll be waiting at the front door. May I have your last name?

B:我姓X。謝謝妳!

B : It's Mr.X, thank you very much!

A : Goodmorning, is this Mr.X? I'm Mike, is my pleasure to serve you. Please follow me for banquet service.

A:X先生,您傾向這個筵席是中式還是西式?

A : Mr.X, do you prefer Chiniess dishes or European?

B:事實上,我沒有什麼特別的傾向。哪一種比較便宜?菜色又如何?

B : Both are okay. Which one is cheaper? And how about the taste of it?

A : Okay, this is our menu. I'll introduce the Chiniess dishes first. For Chiniess dishes, one table is for 6000 dollars or you can choose the other one for 10000 dollars. The dishes for 6000 dollars contain : XXX these dishes. Both have beer, fruits , tea and desserts.

B : That's pretty good, how about the Europeans? The elders like the original Chiniess dishes, but my sister prefer European dishes.

A : That's okay. For European dishes, wine is the main dish. For other dishes, we have salads and baffet. We also have desserts for another main dishes. For example, cookies, muffins, juice and ice cream for most teenagers.

B : If there's vegetarians in our family, is there anything special menu for them.

A : Of course, this is the vegetarian menu. Here you go.

B : Okay, I'll talk with my family.

*********************************************************************

如有錯誤請見量~