Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手請給我英文解答

1Please tell me about your home

What type of home is it? How many rooms dose it have?

2What is you dream job? What would be the main job responsibilities?

What is the best part of the job? the wrost? Would the job inrolve special equipment or clothing?

請用英文回答謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. My home is near the mountain. So I may breathe the fresh air everyday. It is a department. Thogh it is small, it is warm. There are two rooms in it.

My dream job would be the English translator. I think the main job responsibility would be to teanslate English or Chinese. The best part is I would be albe to meet many different people and talk with them. I think it is a very neat thing to do. The wrost part is it is hard to get a job at first. Maybe nobody wants to hire you. And this job doesn't involve any special equipment but for clothing, I think it is necessary to have some formal suits for some of the occasions.

That's my answer.

P.S. I think you mean "involve", not "inrolve"...! ^ ^

Source(s): myself

1. I'm living in a condominium where has a living room, a dinning room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms.

My home is located in a condominium complex. I like this complex because there is a swimming pool. The club house near the swimming pool is for meetings and parties.

2. My dream job is to become a famous chef.

My main job responsibilities would be to create tasty foods and to train other cooks to do cooking.

The best part of the job is I can enjoy having good food all the time.

The worst part of the job is I need to show other cooks that I can hold hot plates by my bare hands.

The job would involve special equipment like a professional baking oven, several cooking stoves, big woks, a professional steamer, and a grill.

I will need to wear a chefjacket, a hat, an apron, and a pair of chef clogs.