Kylie asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急件...請幫我確認我的英文自我介紹內容是否正確

My name is Kylie. I was born on December 28 in Kaohsiung. There are eight people in my family. I have been living in Kaohsiung many years. Now I study in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences. My major’s in International Business. I took lots of practical courses, such as Business Management, International Trade, Marketing Management. I take a part-time clerk at KUAS of Alumni Association Center to offer each alumnus.

In the English class I have learn to how to read English news and known lots vocabulary, I still remember when I took this course, I was not really interested in, but I am getting interested at present and often some English books.

Rating
  • Genis
    Favorite Answer

完整篇:

My name is Kylie. I was born on December 28 in Kaohsiung. There are eight people in my family. I have been living in Kaohsiung for many years. Currently, I am studying at National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, majoring in International Business. I took many practical courses; for example, Business Management, International Trade, and Marketing Management. I also work as a part-time clerk at KUAS of Alumni Association Center, and my primary responsibility is to ... (後面寫主要職務是什麼) In English class, I have learnt many vocabularies that I can now understand English news. When I first took this course, I was not really interested. Now, I have gained more interest, and I start to read more English books.

修改如下:

I was born on December 28 in Kaohsiung.

* 如果用 was born 的話,加上年份比較好;was born => 要寫出生年月日

I have been living in Kaohsiung many years.

* 住了很多年 = have been living "for" many years

Now I study in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences. My major’s in International Business.

* 兩句有關聯,可以連接在一起

* Now 通常形容特定的時間點 => 現在這一刻的意思;所以改用 currently [目前] 比較好

I took lots of practical courses, such as Business Management, International Trade, Marketing Management.

* lots of 改用 many 比較好;many 可數的 (科目)

* such as 通常舉例一兩種東西,如果要舉例很多的話建議用 for example.

I take a part-time clerk at KUAS of Alumni Association Center to offer each alumnus.

* take => work [在那邊上班]

* to offer each alumnus => offer 些什麼呢??

* 太長,可以拆開

* I have learn to how to read English news = 我學會如何看英文新聞??

新句意思:我在英文課學會了很多詞彙,所以我現在能夠了解英文新聞

* I still remember 可以省略;interested in 的 in 也可以省略

新句意思:剛開始拿這門課的時候,我不太感興趣

* I am getting interested at present and often some English books => 前面跟後面的部份沒有太大的關聯,所以寫在一起意思變得怪怪的

新句意思:現在,我 (對這門課) 的興趣增加了,而且我開始多閱讀英文書

Source(s): 個人意見

那個柿子..他現在還是住在高雄阿...為何用had呢...~___~"

• 柿子

My name is Kylie. I was born in December 28, Kaohsiung. There are eight members in my family. I had been living in Kaohsiung many years ago. Now, I study in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences. I major in International Business. I took a lot of practical courses, such as Business Management, International Trade and Marketing Management. I as a part-time clerk at KUAS of Alumni Association Center to offer each alumnus.In the English class, I had learned how to read English news and known a lot of vocabulary. I still remember since I took this course, I was not really interested in, but now I am getting interested and about some English books.

2005-12-30 12:20:33 補充:

還住在高雄???如果還住在高雄沒有人會用I have been living in Kaohsiung many years.因為已經寫I was born on December 28 in Kaohsiung了.明眼的人一看就懂了.

My name is Kylie. I was born on December 28 in Kaohsiung. There are eight people in my family. I have been living(lived) in Kaohsiung (for) many years. Now I study in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences. My (major) (is) International Business. I (take) lots of practical courses, such as Business Management, International Trade, Marketing Management. I take a part-time (job as a) clerk (to offer alumnus in the Alumni Association Center of KUAS) .

In the English class(,) I (learn how) to read English news and know lots (of) (vocabularies), (I still remember that I was not really interested in this class at first when I took it, but I am getting interested in it at present.)

Source(s): for reference

好像問題還不少...例如I have learned how to read ....

後面的句子也怪怪的...

My name is Kylie. I was born in Kaohsiung on December 28th .

There are eight people in my family.

I have been living in Kaohsiung for many years.

Now I study in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences.

My major's in International Business.

In the English class, I have to learn "How to read English news" , and "How to remember a lot of vocabulary".

I still remember when I took this course, I was not really interested in.

But now I am getting interested at present and often some English books.