Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

各位英文強強者請幫我翻譯這篇翻成英文 ....謝謝....

主管好:

我叫羅雪芬來自苗栗頭份,我是育達企管系畢業的,我的興趣是聽音樂、看書、上網...,我對貴公司的工作方面很有興趣,也想在這學習到許多東西,貴公司的制度與福利都讓我覺得很優渥,由其貴公司的制度讓我覺得公司把我們員工當成孩子們般的照顧感覺就像是一家人的溫暖,而且貴公司的升遷制度很好,讓我想在貴公司裡表現出我個人的專長好好的努力向上,所以,想在貴公司服務的熱忱是我最大的夢想,希望貴公司可以給我這個機會好好的表現與學習.謝謝!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir,

My name is Shio-Fen Lo. I am from Tou Fen of Miao Li. I was graduated from the departmetn of business administration of Yu Da College of Business. My hobbies are listening to music, reading, and internet surfing. I have very must interest in your esteemed company and want to learn more from the company. The company has good system and welfare, especially the welfare of treating employees like family members. The promotion system is fair so I have the chance to be recognized and promoted. It is my dream to work in such a company and I hope to have the chance to work and study here. Thank you.