Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 2 decades ago

徵求英文寫的學習英文感想~急用要上台講的

咱們老師 要求 上台用英文發表一段

這學年的英文學習感想(要講一分鐘)

偏偏我一點感想也沒有 英文又超破...快哭了..

各位高手 救救我唄 m_ _m

Rating
  • 雅菁
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Helloo, everyone!

Today I am going to share my experience of learning English.

Although I have been studying English for years, I still get confused sometimes.

"What tense should I use?"

"What's the word in English?"

English is like a stanger that I wouldn't like to meet.

However, since I am going to see it everyday of my life, I decide to make friends with it.

I find out learning English gets easier when I start with my interest, listening to English songs.

I learn a lot of vocabulary and remember them well when I sing the songs again and again.

Day by day, my English becomes better than before.

So I recommend you my friends, if you want to learn English well, you have to make

yourself fall in love with it first.

Do not force yourself to read too difficult material, like Times or Studio Classroom.

Movies and magazines will be fine enough.

That's my experience of learning English.

Thank you all.

(我都用現在式,比較單純,希望能派上用場唷 ^-^ )

還是要去 http://aaashops.com/ 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡。

勚咡乑伞俫傸九