Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手幫忙翻譯 !!!!!!!謝謝

說真的,突然要寫英文日記還蠻不習慣的,因為我平常本來就沒有寫日記的習慣,更何況是英文的.....但我想這是一個很棒的經驗,能訓練自己的英文能力及增加一個自省的機會,另外這日記還要每天給我的老闆看,簡直是太有趣的一個經驗了。

今天整理倉庫突然發現一本"西班牙文"的書,真的很懷疑這能不能賣啊?翻閱了一下,有幾頁的字很奇妙,我也說不上來是怎樣,就是有種帶著眼鏡,眼鏡卻有霧霧的感覺,彷彿自己眼花了,看著看著就像進入了另一種境界,哇嗚~好一本魔法書啊!!

這本魔法書讓我有想學西班牙文的衝動,因為好奇心極大的我實在很想知道這本書的內容,唉~要學的東西真是太多啦!"學無止盡"這句話真不錯,不過我想我還是先學好英文在說吧!喔不不不,我還是趕快睡覺再說吧!!以免明天遲到,明天還有傳單等著我發呢!

以上請翻成英文  請勿使用翻譯軟體  再次感激

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To say the truth, suddenly I am not used to writing English diary because I have no custom to keep a dairy usually not to mention in Engilsh. But I think it is a good experience for me to train the English ability and also have the opportunity to make self-examination. In addition,this diary have to be seen by my boss; it is really an interesting experience.

Today when I clean the warehouse suddenly I find a Spanish book. I really doubt for that wheather it can be sold or not? To skim through, several pages of the words are so fantastic and that can't be described in any word. There is some kind of feeling about wearing glasses but glasses are vague; it is just like my eyes are dizzy and go into anothter world when I read it. Wa, it is such a magic book.

This magic book arise me the impulse to learn Spanish words because I have great curiosity about the contents of this book. There are too many things for me to learn.

Learning is eldless, this sentence is so good but I think I should learn English well first.

O no, I should go to bed soon or I will be late tomorrow, tomorrow there are the handbills waiting for me to send.

Source(s): me

To say the truth, I'm not used to write english journals so suddenly becasue I don't usally have the habit to write journals, besides i don't even write them in(自己講的語言) it's like impossible for my diaries to be in english...However, I think this is a wonderful experience and opportunity to practice my english. And on the other side I have to let my boss read it everyday, what a wonderful experience to have.

Today, while cleaning the storehouse, I found a book in Spanish, I wonder if I can sell it? After reading a bit, there're a few pages that are extrodinary and very special, I can't really explain it, but it feels as if you're wearing glasses but there's fog everywhere, and you can't belive your eyes. After you read awhile , you kind of enter another world~ what a magical book!!

This magical book makes you want to learn Spanish badly, and because of mine curiosity to know despertly what's in the book. There's still alot of things that I have to learn!

'' There's always more to learn'' This phrase is very true, but I still wish to learn English before I do anything else! Actually, I think I should go to bed before!!

Or I'll be late tommorow, and there's still leaflets waiting to be send and pass out!!