請幫我翻譯...謝謝

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everybody

I wanna tell you a movie it's about King Kong

This piece is reorganizes by the evil spirit direct Rereorganized in 1933 the classics of the same name movie It is lives in the mystical island great kind of orangutan But actually is depended on sends for the gold the beautiful woman to attract But melted exploring party's crisis Also with is returning to New York But actually became has been closed in the basket the pitiful orangutan which watched for the person

Source(s): 網站
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

第一位回答者用翻譯軟體

簡直翻得狗屁不通

--大家好翻成everybody good--

什麼跟什麼嘛

還沒寫出處

難怪最佳解答採用率那麼低

請發問者自選最佳解答

交附投票一定又是第一個回答者最高票

多了一則不正確的知識

謝謝~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello everybody, today I am going to present my story.

Set in the 1930s, this is the story of a group of explorers and documentary filmmakers who travel to the mysterious Skull Island (near Sumatra) to investigate legends of a giant gorilla named Kong. Once there, they discover that King Kong is a real creature, living in a massive jungle where creatures from prehistoric times have been protected and hidden for millions of years. As the explorers search for the great ape, their quest puts them up against both Kong and his dinosaur enemies. Ultimately, it is the attention of a beautiful human woman that soothes Kong long enough for him to be subdued by the explorers and shipped back to New York, where his bleak future involves being put on display in front of humans.

• 銘哥
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

因為英文期末考試要用英文介紹一位人物..由同學來猜.HELLO.大家好.我今天要介紹的是一位電影巨猩.這部片是由魔界導演改編.重新改編1933年經典同名影片.它是住在神秘小島的巨種猩猩.但卻被依為金髮美女所吸引.而化解了探險隊的危機.也跟著回到紐約.但卻成了被關在籠子供人觀賞的可憐猩猩Because English the end of the semester exam will want use English introduce a figure. .by schoolmate come guess.HELLO. everybody good. I today want introduce de is a film great xing. This piece of is by demon border director recomposition.Restart adapts sutras namesake film in 1933. It is live at mysterious island de great kind of orang. But but depend oned for jin fa's beauty attract. But settle expedition de crisis. Too follow go back to New York. But but became close supply people view at cageGrant de have mercy on orang

2005-12-28 12:31:53 補充:

請尊重每個人回答的權利,切勿中傷人喔!謝謝

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.