用詞簡單.文法正確

謝謝 !!

2 Answers

Rating
  • h2o
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had been to many places and I like to spend my Christmas Eve in Boracay Island. Boracay Island is located in the Philippines. Boracay Island is a great place for just lazing around. 7 km long, it is only 1 km wide at its narrowest point. The water is quite shallow. There are scores of little sandy bays scattered around the island; they make an attractive alternative to the ever-popular White Beach. Boracay is also well known for its now very rare gleaming white puka shells, said to be the best in the world.There are so many restaurants that some have to tempt customers with surprisingly inexpensive, yet quite sumptuous buffets, ranging from P75 to P 120. Others have concentrated on one particular kind of food to attract customers. There are many activities in Boracay Island such as massage, sailing, boat trips, diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, tennis and windsurfing. They also have diving lesson there and horseback riding lesson. There is also bike for rent when you are tired of walking along the beach shore.The most important shopping items on Boracay Island are beach-related things, such as beach wear, beach towels, slippers, T-shirts and lots of sun lotion. Spread out over the island are more specialty shops. Delicatessen shops with imported delicacies, a huge convenience store for shopping, changing money and confirm flights, pharmacies, Internet Coffee Shops.Every day seems to be a holiday on Boracay - all you need to do is relax and enjoy yourself.

• 1 decade ago

我認為這是你的家課,應該是自已完成再問有沒有須要改進的地方,天下沒有白吃的午餐,我想應該沒有人會理你的。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.