yoyoya7 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我翻譯英文一下嗎?很急很急!請不要用world翻譯

畫水彩畫和集郵是我的興趣。畫畫是我的第二生命,也是我們全家人共同的興趣,每當我心情不好或無聊時,總會想拿起畫筆,好好的發揮一番,我會愛上水彩畫是因為我爸的關係。還記得去年暑假時,爸爸開車帶我和哥哥、弟弟到王功的海堤上寫生,我們比賽看誰畫的最漂亮,結果是爸爸贏了,但哥哥也畫的很不錯。仍記暑假時,我為了滿足自己的好奇心,到圖書館借了很多關於梵谷的書,一整個暑假幾乎都和梵谷、水彩畫離不開關係。我的第二個興趣是集郵,因為集郵可以培養我的耐心,且每當我蒐集到心的郵票時總有說不出的喜悅,和別人交換郵票時也很有趣。以上就是我個人的興趣,謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My favorite pastimes are painting and stamp collecting.

Painting is my second life, and it is also the common interest of my family. Whenever I feel moody or bored, I will just pick up my paint brush and let it do the talking. I picked up painting because of my father. I remembered during the last summer vacation he took I and my brothers to the sea bank in Wang Gong for portraiting. We had a competition then to see who was the best. My father won, altough my older brother didn't do badly either. I also fondly remembered that I would go to library and borrow a lot of books about Vincent Van Gogh as soon as the summer holiday started, and that I would bury myself in the world of Van Gogh and painting for the whole summer.

Being my second favorite pastime, stamp collecting has been good for developing my patience. Everytime I found a new stamp I felt the thrill that cannot be expressed in words. Also, it brought me a lot of enjoyment when I exchange stamps with other people.

These are my favorite pastimes, thank you!

Drawing the water color and collect stamp is my interests.Painting is I the second life, is also the person's common interest of our whole family, whenever I am in a bad humor or boredom, the total meeting wants to picked up the paintbrush, thoroughly exertive and some kind of, my willing be in love with the water color is because of my daddy's relation.While still remembering the summer vacation of the last year, father drives to bring me to go to WANG2 GONG's sea 堤 to sketch up with the elder brother,younger brother, we compete to see who the painting is most beautiful, the result was father to win, but the elder brother also draws of very good.While still recording the summer vacation, I for satisfying own curiosity, goes to the library to borrow a lot of concerning Van Gogh of book, a the whole summer vacation almost cans not get away from the relation with Van Gogh,water color.The second of interest is to collect postal stamps, can develop my patience because of the collect stamp, and whenever I collect the postage stamp for heart always have the unspeakable joy, exchange the postage stamp with other people the hour also very interesting.Is my personal interest above, thanks!

Source(s): 線上翻譯...