Ling asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯短短的不多

我家裡有六個人,爸爸,媽媽還有四個小孩,家中我排行老三,有一個姊姊,一個哥哥,一個弟弟。

爸媽在夜市賣衣服,大姐是護士,哥哥跟弟弟都還在念書,我自己也在桃園唸大學,老實說離開家唸書,還是會想家的,雖然都長這麼大了,不過對家還是有種想念跟依賴,而且我們家人之間感情都很好,遇到什麼困難都不會藏在心中,會大家一起想辦法解決,有快樂的事或憂傷的事也不會藏在心中,會彼此分享。但在外唸書也是要學習獨立生活,該怎麼跟別人相處,事事都要自己來,對我來說是種挑戰,希望我在桃園四年裡都很順利!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你的問題/我的翻譯:

There are six members in my family. Parents and four kids. I am the third kid, there is an elder sister, an elder brother and one younger brother.

爸媽在夜市賣衣服,大姐是護士,哥哥跟弟弟都還在念書,

My parents are selling clothes in the night market, my elder sister is a nurse, thus, two brothers are still studying.

我自己也在桃園唸大學,老實說離開家唸書,還是會想家的,

I am now studying in university located Tao-Yuan. This is my frist time studying out of my family, I am so missing home.

雖然都長這麼大了,不過對家還是有種想念跟依賴,而且我們家人之間感情都很好,遇到什麼困難都不會藏在心中,會大家一起想辦法解決,有快樂的事或憂傷的事也不會藏在心中,會彼此分享。

Although I have growth up, I still missing home and rely on my family. The relationship between ours is really good, we won't keep those unhappiness in our mind , we slove all the problem together. Even happy or unhappy, we are all sharing to each others.

但在外唸書也是要學習獨立生活,該怎麼跟別人相處,事事都要自己來,對我來說是種挑戰,希望我在桃園四年裡都很順利!

I should learn independence, and how to communicate with those people. I need to handle everything by myself. This is a kind of challenge for me, I hope everything will be going smoothly in this four years.

我是外國人,希望幫到你

My family have six members, father 、mother、a sister 、elder brother 、I, the third child, and a little brother.

My parents sells clothes at night market. Nurse is my elder sister's profession and both elder and little brother are studying. I am also a college student in Taoyuan County. Frankly speaking I am homesick and dependent even growing old. Futhermore we are harmonious family that we share and solve each other's problems and secretes. Studying far from my home is a challenge for me to learn how to live along 、 deal with others and do anything myself. I hope that everything will go smoothly for my 4 life in Taoyuan County.

Source(s): myself

There are six members in my family. They are my parents, elder sister and brother, and a younger brother. I am the third.

My parents are clothes-sellers at night market and my sister is a nurse. My two brother are still students, and I am also a college student in TaoYun. Actually being a student myself away from home, I miss my home a little. Despite I grow up and move out , I still have a passion for my home. The emotions in my family are extremely good, and there are no secrets between us. We will get over everything that is good or bad, and share everything that is happy or sad. Finally I have to learn how to get along with other people and live by myself. It is a challenge, and I hope that everything will be OK in TaoYun in the following four years.

Source(s): 我自己翻的