非中國戰國時代的諸葛孔明不可

因為覺得有勇氣的人,和理解能強的人,會誏我很崇拜.

因為我最缺乏的就是勇氣和理解能力這兩樣.

5 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think people with great courage and strong understanding of things (or strong sense of understanding things) win my admiration most, because they are the two things I'm least equipped with....人讓我很崇拜我把它翻成: 這種人最能贏得我的崇拜(win my admiration most)我最缺乏的則是翻成"我最不具有的"(I'm least equipped with)-- someone be equipped with 表示"具有..."; least 為最少的意思!補充: 每日不輟的接觸及練習才是學好英文的不二法門,任何想要抄捷徑想著速成的方法都是不切實際的想法! 英文不外乎聽說讀寫這四方面,我建議你先從讀跟聽著手,先培養足夠的語感,再慢慢輔以文法的訓練及寫作(或寫句子)的練習,這樣才可以逐漸的建立起你的英文程度,這不是一蹴可及的事,但是只要你持之以恆,相信日必有功,一定會進步的!(說的部份比較麻煩,最好是有人可以跟你對練,否則只能自己自說自唱來加強了!)補充:諸葛亮是三國時代而非戰國時代的人!He is no one else but Ju-Ge Kung-Ming in ancient China (in the post-Han Dynasty in Chinese history).三國時代很難翻,我把它翻成中國古代(或是漢朝後的時代,及三國時期)!

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

...my feeling of a courageous person.. ..understanding of a strong person, and 〓.. ..can my

very worship (It is) ..food.....

I ran short because courage and the understanding are different this.

• 1 decade ago

The people I admire the most are those who have courage and great comprehension ability because these are the two I lack the most.

Learning a language is like adopting a habit. You should read, listen and speak more English, wherever you can. Find a partner to practise if you can. If you like music, listening or learning English songs is a good way.

Cheers!

Source(s): my pretty little cerebrum
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought has the courage the person,

with the understanding can the strong person,

meet me to worship very much.

because I most am deficient am the courage and the understanding ability this different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People who have courage and great comprehension make me admired that I feel because what I lack is the two ones.

英文要多看多聽多唸

每天讀一些才會慢慢進步

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.