Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 旅遊其他:景點 · 1 decade ago

美國西部開車旅遊的問題~

我想大概三月份的時候,開車從德州出發.

想去的景點包括大峽谷,Las Vegas, 優勝美地, Lake Tahoe, 然後從

Colorado再往下回德州..

這樣繞上一圈~不趕但也不拖,大概要多久?

及預算大概要多少呢?

我不需要住高級旅館,但也不要因為省錢住太爛的.. 一般普通的那種...

有沒有人對這樣的行程有建議呢?

我們家自己有台還不錯的SUV, 不過要是考慮的哩程數的話~是否租車會比較好?

另外還有哪些不錯的景點可以建議呢?

因為這些都是大點,看書看來的~我都還沒去過..才粗略列這樣..

Really? I am also the member of AAA, like them so far.

"放逐美國"似乎很有經驗的樣子~等我開始詳細計畫時務必會請教~先謝了...

I can't do this kind of No Plan trip, cause I am a girl^^"

My family wouldn't allow me if I don't have anything plan ahead. I think I am going to have a friend for company, but not sure yet at this stage.

By the way, driving is not a problem for me, I use to drive 8 hour from Houston to Lubbock (my school) by myself every two month.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.Make sure that you tell your car rental company that you will be renting the car to travel many states.2. At all the major Hwy rest stations or Danny's restaurants, there are many hotel discount coupon books that they offer discount rate for hotels at different stops along the fwy. Most of them will save you more than $5 a night at hotels like Comfort Inn and mid-range hotels. My experience is that don't make hotel reservation and for some days just drive until you drop (until there is no more town coming up and it's getting late) and some days just take easy and enjoy (start looking for hotels on those discount books at around 2-3pm).Remember to READ the FINE PRINTS on those ads. Many of them have restrictions!(My longest driving day was with a marathon with 3 drivers drove 12 hours and 1000 miles....hehehe)3. It is better to rent a car than driving your own car. If the car broke down, the rental company will take care of it.4. Get maps and all the traveling handbooks from AAA. You can plan your trip better with these materials. I will say it will be around 10 - 12 days. It will be a pretty long trip, so give yourself 1 - 2 days of "relaxing time" for not rushing.5. Those hotels listed in the discount book usually provide breakfast (mostly danish and donuts and coffee), but saves you breakfast money in the long run. I will say it will cost around 1500 for hotel stays (maybe cheaper) and 300 for meals and 1000 for car rental (maybe more...I don't know the rate for TX rental)Err...I am sorry, but I have pretty bad memories about Texas Tech and Lubbock... We were driving to Dallas from LA and couldn't find any hotel at Lubbock...crazy Texans were chasing the Texas Tech game and it was all booked! Still cannot forget about these wind mills..heSo, when my husband had an chance to teach at Texas Tech, I said,"no thanks!"You can email me and I can give you more tips.

2005-12-24 13:52:09 補充:

I don't like AAA that much, either. However, once you have car problem, they become pretty useful.

2005-12-24 13:52:20 補充:

The booklets are not that useful...until you are at the middle of no where and try to find the nearest town with the nearest hotel. They have all the numbers listed and if you are lucky and have phone signal, you can call in at the last minute to make reservation!

2005-12-24 13:53:59 補充:

Also for the point of interests, there are many boring places listed so that you can decide which ones are worth going instead of going to the wrong one...you can also change places you want to go just because you feel like it.

2005-12-25 03:55:08 補充:

In this case, I suggest you to go in May. The weather will be much nicer and the prices will be much cheaper. It will be best if you can go with a friend. She/he can help you look at maps, take turn driving, share the expenses, make calls while you are driving. Much nicer.

2005-12-25 03:56:04 補充:

One thing else to mention:

beat up rubbers...hahaha

Source(s): I drive and travel by car a lot.

給John, 謝謝哪~

不過住到國家公園裡~好像普遍都滿貴的不是嗎?

我就是想挑淡季,不過後來發現..三月份是學生們的春假時間~不算很淡~可能得等到四月份才行...

• one

以您的行程來看,不太趕的話應該至少要二週,三月的話是淡季,花費應該也不多,吃住一起,平均一天100美元左右應該做得到。

既然您自己有一輛SUV,如果車況不錯,您又有保險,我覺得開自己的車並無不可,也可以省下租車的費用,租SUV可是滿貴的。

前往優勝美地前可以加上紅杉及國王峽谷國家公園的行程,也是很棒的景點,優勝美東端有個莫諾湖也可順道一遊,小弟網站 [旅遊資料] > [美國國家公園] 中有些介紹,您不妨參考看看,網址是:www.oldone.net

住宿的話,您不妨考慮B&B,我有幾次住B&B的經驗,感覺都很好。但是如果前往國家公園的話,最好能住在國家公園內,不但可以深入旅遊,也節省往返的時間。

如果您有時間,在每座國家公園內至少花二、三天停留,並能深入健行,才能真正體會國家公園之美。

三月天氣還很冷,請注意路況,國家公園內有些路段可能封閉,自己開車也應小心,不要太趕,如果可能的話最好結伴同行,彼此可以互相照應,分攤旅費會更省。可能的話帶個小電鍋,自己煮食,又衛生又省錢,參考看看吧!

The trip from Tahoe to Taxas takes 4 days, without taking any break on the road. I went for the trip planning help from the AAA office, which did not help me at all. That had become on of the reasons I discontinued my membership with AAA.

你最好先租一台性能不錯的車子,建議你找較大的租車公司,租得時間越久越便宜,記得貨比三家不吃虧。若你是從德州出發到你所要去的地方,至少要10天以上,德州到大峽谷要一天、大峽谷待一天、VEGAS一天、VEGAS到Y.M.N.P要開8~10小時的車、Y.M.N.P一天、Y.M.N.P到LAKE TAHOE約7小時,LAKE TAHOE一天、最後到COLORADO再一天、再回德州再一天,所以最少10天,若你說不趕的情況下,時間更久,何況中間還有一些不錯的景點,所以可能要15天左右吧。至於要多少錢?實在很難告訴你,住宿方面你可以在租車公司拿到很多資料,一本的住宿資料很好用,而且很便宜,都有折扣,所以你可能還要好好的計劃一下ㄛ。

Source(s): 經驗之談