promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰好好心~可以用英文幫我回答下列的問題~我們期末考會考!很急

1、Have you ever seen programs like Survivor on TV? What do you think about programs like this ?Would you like to be on a program like Survival ?

2、What would you advise to someone visiting Taiwan for the first time ?Where can they visit?Give some travel tips

3、Discuss the good and bad things about backpacking traveling

4、Describe one of shakespeare's movies, for example, shakespeare in Love, Romeo &Juliet, Othello, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Hamlet

5、Tell us one of your favorite movies. You need to discus the actors, the plot, the costumes, the special effects, anything else you thought was interesting

6、What do you do when your friends are all doing something you really don't want to do ?

7What is peet pressure ?In what your friends influence you,positively and negatively?Give examples

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1、你曾經象在電視上的生還者一樣看見節目了嗎?  象這樣你認為計畫怎么樣? 你願意關於象生存一樣的一個計畫嗎? 2、你能對某人建議第一次訪問台灣什麼? 他們能訪問哪兒? 給一些第3旅遊指導 、討論好和壞事在背著背包徒步旅行旅行4時 、描述shakespeare的電影之一 、例如 、在愛過程中的shakespeare 、羅密歐&Juliet 、奧賽羅 、<<仲夏夜之夢>> 、哈姆雷特5 、告訴我們你最喜愛的電影之一。  你對鐵餅需要那些演員 、密謀 、服裝 、特殊效應 、你思考的其它任何事情是有趣的6 、當你的朋友全部做你真的不想要做的某些事情時,你做什麼? 7What是peet 壓力嗎? 肯定而否定,在你的朋友影響的裡你嗎? 給例子    

Source(s): uhjom,;
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • śa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

可悲的投票.

• 景翔
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

這題怎麼能交付投票呢 第一位根本沒有回答問題. 發 問 者: 匿名

有沒搞清楚自己要的是什麼

• 1 decade ago

1、Have you ever seen programs like Survivor on TV? What do you think about programs like this ?Would you like to be on a program like Survival ?

yes, i have seen survivor on tv, and i think that survivor is a good reality program, and i would like to be on survivor because it is a good change to learn to survive in the wild.

2、What would you advise to someone visiting Taiwan for the first time ?Where can they visit?Give some travel tips

there are many places to travel in taiwan, you could visit the 101 building, the tallest building in taiwan and you could go to the top and see the view of taipei, there is also a big shopping area around the 101 building and it is easily accessed by either MRT trains or the bus.

3、Discuss the good and bad things about backpacking traveling

the good thing about backpacking is that you are free to go anywhere you want and also stay in backpackers hostel where you can meet friends from all over the world. And the bad thing about backpacking is that maybe you will meet the wrong peoples and they will scam your money from you and sometimes its dangerous in a place with no one that you can get help from.

6、What do you do when your friends are all doing something you really don't want to do ?

sometimes i would find an excuse to leave and let them to go ahead with what they want to do or if it is something that i think is not good, then i would tell them what i think.

7What is peet pressure ?

peer pressure is when everyone around is is telling you to do something that you dont want to or some thing everyone is talking about and you cant join in.

Source(s): hope can help you
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.