faybbs asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

很急!!!!!非常急!!!拜託幫我訂正文法有無錯誤!!!

M:Vivian It’s time to bed!

M:Vivian ! Do you know what time it is? And you are still watching the TV! Why'd you love watching TV so much? It's only wasting your time. Why don't you use this spare time on your math and English grammar? Look at your grammar, sometimes I don't even know what you're talking about!

D:Mom, I learning English from watching TV.

M:Uh-huh? So now you're talking about it. Tell me why you can learn English by watching TV.

D:Nnm…For instance I love movies, I always listening their speak tone concentrately while watching movies.

M:It might be true. But all you watched are Asian movies!

D:痾… I swear I’ll watch more HBO … oh,I also watched news! The media plays an important role in our life. As far as I know, news media provided with education, entertainment, inform, and keeping watch. At the mean time, it also carries important responsibility on supervision and maintaining social security.

M: Umm...that's true. So then...mom won't stop you watch TV next time. Sometimes knowing more news about this society and world is no that bad.

Wait a minute! We're talking about learning English! Don't try to go off the topic! Your English teacher never taught you how to learn? Is there anything more than watching TV?

D:Of course! Our English teacher also recommends a tool; it calls iTune, like media player. I can listen the most hit music in American.

M:Yeah it sounds good. But did you really listen to that program? Every time while I see you using your computer, you're chatting and watching web camera with someone else through the MSN messenger. It's really wasting your time! Hmph, internet really shouldn't have been invented.

D:Mom, How could say that! It brings lots of convenience than you think. Not only keeps touch with friends and family, also transmits data(檔案) to others. I can search for the data I want to know and got newest information, such us weather or knowledge—just use one figure. Now even can do shopping through the internet.

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

M:Vivian ! Do you know what time (is it)? And you are still watching (刪除the) TV! d(Why) you love watching TV so much? (It ) only (waste)your time. Why don't you use this spare time on your math and English grammar? Look at your grammar, sometimes I don't even know what you're talking about!

D:Mom, I (can learn)English from watching TV.

D:Nnm…For instance I love movies, I always listening (listen to)their speak tone concentrately while watching movies.

M:It might be true. But l(刪除all) you mostly watched (刪除are) Asian movies!

D:痾… I swear I’ll watch more HBO … oh,(I刪除 also watched) and news as well!

M: Umm...that's true. So then...mom won't stop you watching (刪除watch)TV next time. Sometimes knowing more news about this society and world is not so (刪除no that) bad. Wait a minute! We're talking about learning English! Don't try to go off the topic! Your English teacher never teaches (刪除taught) you how to learn? Is there any other way besides of (刪除anything more than)watching TV?

D:Of course! Our English teacher also recommended a tool to us; it calls iTune, like a media player. I can listen the most hit music in American.

M:Yeah it sounds good. But did you really listen to that program? Every time while I saw(刪除see) you were using your computer, (刪除you're) chatting and watching web camera with someone else through the MSN messenger. It (I刪除t's) really wasted (刪除wasting) your time! Hmph, internet really shouldn't have been invented.

D:Mom, How could you say that! It brings to us a lots of convenience than you think. It not only keeps us in touch with friends and family, but also transmits data(檔案) to others conviently. I can search for any (刪除the) data I want to know and (get) newest information, such (as) weather or knowledge—(by using) only one figure. Now we can even make shopping through the internet.