Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 2 decades ago

My friend is mad at me

I have been very selfish lately and did not pay attention to her needs.  Something I did not do made her mad at me.  How do I make it up to her?  She really means a lot to me.

I have got her a card and told her how important she is to me. I told her that I was being such a selfish person and asked for forgiveness. But, she is still mad...

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

well... i guess you have to tell her how much you care about her also means a lots to you..

maybe you can try to phone her first and tell her you are sorry about everything you have done to her ask her to forgive you..

2 decades ago

Say sorry to her!

Tell her that you've ignored her wasn't on purpose and clearly explain how much you care about her. I think she will accept your apology. To express your sincere intention, you can make something by your own to give her. She must be moved.

2 decades ago

well... take her out for dinner, or buy her a drink...

it always works with my friend...

and... since it's christmas... get her a little something...

Source(s): Friendship will never end... ^O^