Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文問題簡答.大約5.6短句.簡單明瞭文法正確就好

不必全部回答.但至少挑4題.謝謝!!

1.My favorite soprt.

2.Factors of poverty problems in taiwan.

3.My leisure time activities.

4.Three things I like about Taiwan.

5.What do I like(or dislike)about Japanese culture.

6.My favorite TV commerial(explain why).

7.Name one chinese taboo that is believed to bring bad luck.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.My favorite soprt.

My favorite sport is the badminton. It's easy to learn and easy to play. You can have a game by simply two people. It doesn't take you much energy but it trains your active response, to aim at the the badminton ball and hit it back. It's a lot of fun to play badminton.

(連中文我都不太講的出來= =)

3.My leisure time activities.

I have only one leisure time activity, that is going on the Internet. I receive mails on the Internet, I chat with friends on the Internet and I even finds informations for homework on the Internet. Internet helps me a lot, so I love going on the Internet.

4.Three things I like about Taiwan.

The first is the food. I've been to London, Belgium and Hong Kong, but none of the foods there were better in what we have in Taiwan. The second is the weather. The weather is not too cold and not too hot in here. When I went to London, I had to wear sweater in the summer there; England's weather is pretty much colder than Taiwan. The third is the price. Though we don't have many famous brand here, but we can always buy pretty nice clothes with reasonable prices. These are what I like about Taiwan.

The Japanese culture that I dislike is the oppression of the people. They oppress their ideas and feelings usually and have complaints inside their hearts. As the time goes, the disatisfactions ture into hatred. That's why Japan is peaceful, but all of a sudden there are terrible murder or homicide some times.

(我沒有耶)

One taboo I've heard about is to open a black umbrealla indoors. It's said that black umbrellas attract spirits. So if one opens a black umbrella in one's house, the spirits come and they stay there.

• ?
    2 decades ago

My Favorite Sport:

~ My favorite sport is soccer. Ever since I was 11, I've always loved kicking this black and white ball down a large green field, scoring for my team. I can't say that I'm good at soccer, especially since now, I haven't had time to practice, but it remains my number one passion. I watch every season of the World Cup and am a big fan of the French and England teams. Without soccer, I would have little to relieve the stress in life.

My Leisure-Time Activities:

~ During my free time, I like to relax and rest. Because of my busy schedule, I often loose many hours of sleep. A lack of sleep always leads to bad performance in school/at work, so during the weekends, I spend as much time in bed as possible. To help me relax, I also like going to different restaurants with my friends and family. I enjoy eating, and the joy of trying different food always makes me forget my troubles.

Three Things I Like About Taiwan:

~ I love Taiwan for its people, food, and geography. Out of all the far-east Asian cultures, I think Taiwanese are genuinely more warm and friendly. Food is also very excellent in Taiwan. Everytime you walk into a night market, you can't help but be overwhelmed by the variety and the fragrance of food. Taiwan is also a place with cosmopolitan cities, but as soon as you want to escape the chaos and claustrophobia, you can alway drive to the country side, where beautiful mountains and rivers are ready to welcome you.

Name One Chinese Taboo that is Believed to Bring Bad Luck:

~ I used take the taboo of using the number "4" really seriously. In Chinese, that number always resembles "death" simply because it sounds like it. Especially in old buildings and business high-rises, you will never find the 4th, 13th,14th floor, and so on. Today's society has become more scientific than superstitious, so you don't see people focusing on this issue as often.