momo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急很急~~今天一定要把它翻譯出來 拜託各位英文很好的人.

俄羅斯是金磚四國中其中之一國,大家都相當看好它的前景發展,由於它也是全球第二大石油輸出國,近年來的石油上漲,使得越來越多的石油美元回流至俄國,雖然為俄國帶來許多資金,可是卻也使它們面臨通貨膨脹的危機。

所以我認為俄國應該採取的措施有:

1、俄國應該要提出新的政策,來有效抑制通貨膨脹。

2、增加出口競爭力,來防止產業空洞化。

3、採取措施抑制大量進口

4、謹慎的運用這筆石油美元

5、擬定良好投資基金及國內建設專案

以上是我對這篇報導的心得與建議

............................................................................................................................................

可不可以請大家幫忙我將上面的中文翻譯成英文,明天就要報告了,謝謝大家

Update:

不好意思唷 可不可以不要線上翻譯的那種 謝謝大家

拜託你ㄇㄌ

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Russia is gold four junior middle schools one of them country of brick, the prospect that everybody quite has an optimistic view of it is developed, because it is the second largest petroleum exporting country in the world, the petroleum in recent years goes up, make more and more petroleum U.S. dollar from backset current to Russia , though bring a lot of fund to Russia, but also make them face the crisis of the inflation. So I think that there are the measure that Russia should take s: 1st, Russia should put forward the new policy , to suppress the inflation effectively. 2nd, increase the export competitiveness , to prevent the industry cavity. 3, take measures to suppress and import 4 in a large amount, prudent application the petroleum 5 U.S. dollar , draft good investment funds and build special project the above between I and the gains of report and advise at home

• Warren
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

拜託投票的人你們是白痴嗎?第一位翻錯了,還票選第一?舉例來說金磚四國中之一國-----怎會翻成Junior Middle Schools.(國中也要翻成Junior High School 才對)應該是one of the xx four countries.第一位應該是翻譯機翻出的,版主知道吧!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Russia is one of the four potential 'BRIC' countries and many people have a positive comment on their chance of development. It is the second largest oil exporter in the world, helped by the rising oil prices in recent years, more and more petro-dollar were flowing back to Russia. Though it helped them to improve their cashflow, but it also fuels the risk of uncontrollable inflation.

So I think Russia should take the following precautions:

1. Russia should implement new policies to effectively control inflation.

2. Russia should improve its competitive edge in its export and strengthen its industries.

3. Take measures to curb large-scale import.

4. Utilize the petro-dollar with careful planning.

5. Design good investment funds and internal infrastructure projects.

The above are my comments and suggestions after reading this article.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.