? asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 2 decades ago

有關英文的翻譯~自傳~急件~謝謝

因為有些不會翻譯,請高手幫忙一下,謝謝優

1.學習更多的相關知識並且訓練獨立,增加自己的的學習意志、責任感、能力。

2.三年級:曾參加學生會,加入學校學生會的一員,並積極參與學校事務探討。

3.四年級:擔任學校學生議會議員。

5.您好,我的個性開朗、活潑,對於日常生活所面對的問題,我都會非常屹立不搖,很勤奮的做好每一件事。我的學習精神很重,因此常常學習並獲得更多的知識,如果有這次幸運的機會可以得到此認同,我將會非常的努力做好我的角色,並且將所學或是未來即將學習的領域發揮。感謝您的指教

***請高手幫忙,謝謝喔~

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Study more relevant knowledge and train the independence, increase the study will , sense of duty , ability of one's own one. 2.Grade three: Have joined the students' union, join a member of students' union of the school, and participate in the affairs discussion of the school actively. 3.Grade four: Serve as students , parliament Congressman of school. 5.How do you do, my individual character is optimistic , lively, to the question faced of daily life, I will stand erect and will not shake very much, the very diligent one does a good job of every thing. My study spirit is very heavy, so often study and obtain more knowledge, if have the lucky chance can get approval this, I efforts very much finish role of me, and will study or give play to the field of study in the future. Thank your giving us your comments.

Source(s): roger