Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文 幫我看看哪裡有錯 順便建議一下!贈20點

題目 "The person I like most"

The person I like most is my grandam,because she is very kind,friendly;take care of me very well.

Since I was born,she has concerneded about me and looked after me as an angle all the time.Even when I had a high fever,she anxious asked the person to rush me to the hospital quickly in order to look for help.

She takes notice of my security and health very much,always caring for me,teaching me,helping me;everything are obedient to me.Though some conflict between us;I often make her angry and sad,too,she finally forgives me;doesn't care with me,either.Because I know she just loves me.She is really great,isn't she?

My the heaviest happiness is no more than to be her grandson,if I have next life,I will be her grandson again.If there wasn't her,there wasn't me who is lively today.I need her very much.I can't live happily and live wonderfully without her.

In a word,my grandam is the important person who is in my life.

因該錯的不少= =幫我檢查一下~ 並改正一下唷~感謝感謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

題目 "The person I like most"

The person I like most is my grandma, because she is always very kind and friendly, and takes care of me very well.

Since I was born, she has been concerned about me and looked after me as an angel all the time. Once I had a high fever, she asked the person anxiously to send me to the hospital quickly in order to not miss the best time to receive treatment.

She notices my security and health very much, and she always cares me, teaches me, helps me, and willingly does everything for me. Though there are some conflicts between us, I often make her angry and sad, but she always forgives me. Doesn't care what I have done. I know she really loves me. She is really nice, isn't she?

The greatest honor of mine is to be her grandson. If I have next life, I will really want to be her grandson again. If she had not exist, I would not be here lively today. I need her very much. I can't live happily and wonderfully without her.

In a word, my grandam is the most important person in my life.

總的來說,樓主的構思還不錯,不過有拼錯的字和部分表達方式有些怪怪的^^"

我有稍作修改,不知道這樣有沒有符合您的意思.

Source(s): 自己+字典

不會吧 樓上求簡潔有力的 文法也錯太多了 ......

The person I like most is my grandama because she is kind and friendly. She is also takes care of me very well.

Since I was born,she has been concerning about me and looking after me as an angel all the time. She took me to the hospital when I got a fever. My grandma is not only worries about me but also teaches me a lot. Although I often angry with her and often have conflicts with her, she never mad at me. She loves me so much so that she always tolerant me. How lucky I am! Being her grandson is a wonderful thing that I never have before. I can not live vivid without her. I hope I can be her grandson forever. There's no doubt, my grandama is the most important person in my life.這是我大致上改的..因為你的話太冗長了..英文喜歡簡潔有力的...你太中翻英了..

看看你能否接受我的改法囉..你應該是國中生吧

Send your eassy to my email. I would like to correct your composition for nothing. If possible, write down your Chinese translation as well.

把你的作文附上中文意思,寄給我,我可以幫忙。