Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

[英文] 20點~!徵中翻英翻譯高手!!(急)

這是學校要上臺用英文說新年新希望~~請大家幫忙 謝謝

不知不覺已經又到了這年的尾聲,馬上要迎接2006的到來,忽然發覺時間怎麼過得這麼快,還真讓我有點惶恐,不知自己又虛度了多少時間。已經不記得上次寫新年新希望是又隔了幾年,看來我真得很久沒有安靜的好好想想關於將來和在新的一年裡對自己的期許!

首先,我會去參加全民英檢中級的檢定,雖然很清楚自己程度差很多,但我還是很想試試,反正時間我有,報名費也出得起。再來,希望自己可以順利如期畢業,考上二技,有間自己想要的學校唸。二技考完以後,我會換個工作,想在還沒有明確的目標之前,多嘗試不同的工作。

最後,我最大的希望是能夠找到自己的興趣確立一個方向,才不會浪費時間學習跟自己將來無關的東西。謝謝Emi老師讓我有機會寫好久沒寫的新年新希望。希望我們這班所有的帥哥美女在新的一年裡事事順心。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Beyond my comprehension, it has come to the yearend again.  Very soon 2006 is coming.  How time flies!  I feel stunned and wonder if I have made the most of my time during the year.  I cannot remember when I wrote my new wishes for the new year.  Obviously I haven't thought about my plans and expectations for the new year for a very long time.  First, I will take the medium test of GEPT.  Although I know I am still not rather well prepared, yet I think I should anyway give myself a try.  I have the time and I can afford the test anyway.  Furthermore, I hope I can go to my ideal school after my graduation.  And after the entrance exam, I will find a new job.  I hope to try different jobs before having a fixed goal.  Last, I hope to really find what I am really interested in and actualize the direction of my future development.  I don't want to waste my time in studying useless courses which are irrelevant with my future development.  Thanks to Emi for giving me the chance to write down my wishes for the coming new year.  I hope everyone in the class will enjoy whatever they do in the new year.

過了幾年回來又看了一次這個解答~還是覺得你好棒~再次感謝^^!