2、我們很抱歉您們所報的價格實在不夠競爭力

3、他到總公司去為了要見總經理

4、我不認為您會對同意他們的條件此事有興趣

5、正如同我們被告知在,未來即將有很多的麻煩

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. 『He determined we should sign a treaty with that company, however I thought we should be extremely careful』

2.『We were sorry very much you report price really not enough competitive ability』

3.『He to the main corporation goes in order to must see general manager』

4.『I did not think you can to agree their condition this matter has the interest』

5.『Just like is informed with us in, future soon will have very many troubles 』

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

1. He's determined that we sign the contract with that company, but I think we should be  more careful.

2. We regret to tell you that the price you offered is not appealing enough.

3. He went to the main company to see the general manager.

4. I don't suppose you'll take interest in agreeing with [what they offer / their conditions].

5. As we were warned in advance, there will be a lot of trouble in the future.

Source(s): Myself
  • 1 decade ago

1. He determined that we should sign our contract with that company, but i still think we should be very careful.

2.We are really sorry for the price that you reported is not competitive enough.

3. In order to meet the general manager, he headed for the main company.

4.I don't think you will be interested in agreeing their condition.

5. As we are warned, in future we'll face alot of troubles.

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1.He determined we should sign a treaty with that company, however I thought we should be extremely careful.

2.We were sorry very much you report price really not enough competitive ability.

3.He to the main corporation goes in order to must see general manager.

4.I did not think you can to agree their condition this matter has the interest.

5.Just like is informed with us in, future soon will have very many troubles .

Source(s): 自己翻譯的
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.