Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 電腦與網際網路其他:電腦 · 2 decades ago

超急!請幫我翻譯這篇作文

我最喜歡的東西就是電腦,因為它有非常多的功能,例如:做功課.玩遊戲.網路購物...等,其中我最喜歡的功能就是網路購物,網路購物可以讓我們不必再大太陽底下拿著大包小包的東西把自己累死,而且也不會曬到太陽,次之,就是聽音樂,因為我常常為了一個專輯裡面的一首歌很好聽,就買了那個專輯,可是其他的歌都不是很好聽,因此常常花了很多錢,可是有了電腦的聽音樂功能,我就可以只抓我想聽的音樂了。

電腦不僅我非常多的好處,更帶給我們非常多的方便,如果,我們沒有了電腦會怎麼樣了呢?我想應該會非常辛苦吧!聽完了電腦的功能和好處後,你們是不是也和我一樣喜歡電腦呢?

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My most favorite thing is a computer, because it has the quite a few function, for example:do the homework.Play games.On-line shopping...Etc., among them, my most favorite function is an on-line shopping, the on-line shopping can let we do not need to again the big sun underneath takes the thing of a packet to chase the oneself dead tired, and also will not insolate to the sun, time, listen to music, because I usually for the sake of a song of an album inside very pretty, buy that album, however other songs are not all very pretty, so usually spend much money, having the computer to listen to music however function, I can only grasp music that I want to hear.

Computer not only my quite a few advantage, more bring us quite a few convenience, if, we haded no computer meeting how?My thinking should be very hard!After hearing the friendly of the function of the computer through, you whether also similar to me like the computer?

2 decades ago

你要翻譯什麼???你要說出來 這樣才能回答你呀~~