vivi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我把下列的句子翻譯城正確文法的英文....謝謝

我感謝我的爸爸,辛苦的在外打拼工作,為了給我們衣食無缺的生活與良好的教育

我感謝我的媽媽,是個家庭主婦,照顧打理著我們全家,使整個家很溫暖溫馨

我感謝我的姊姊,在生活上能夠陪伴著我,讓我不是孤單一人

我感謝我的老師,在學校生活裡教導了我許多知識與觀念

我感謝我的同學,和我一同學習,一同歡笑,使我的生活更加的豐富

=================================================================

麻煩幫我翻譯成正確文法的英文,開頭最好是 I thankful for.......

謝謝

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am thankful for my father. He works hard for offering us a carefree life and good education.

i am thankful for my mother. She is a housewife taking care our family and making our home sweet and harmonious.

i am thankful for my sister. She accompanies me in my life and drives away my solitariness.

I am thankful for my teachers. They teach me lots of knowledge and concept in my school life

I am thankful for my classmates. They learn and have fun with me and they enrich my life.

Source(s): my brain
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 北北
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

我感謝我的爸爸,辛苦的在外打拼工作,為了給我們衣食無缺的生活與良好的教育 I express gratitude to my father, the ones that worked hard strove outside and worked, did not have life lacked and good education in order to give us the basic necessities of life我感謝我的媽媽,是個家庭主婦,照顧打理著我們全家,使整個家很溫暖溫馨I express gratitude to my mother, is a housewife, look after and hit and speak to our whole family, make the whole family very warm and warm我感謝我的姊姊,在生活上能夠陪伴著我,讓我不是孤單一人 I express gratitude to my elder sister, in can accompany I in life, let me lonely one people我感謝我的老師,在學校生活裡教導了我許多知識與觀念 I express gratitude to my teacher, have taught a lot of knowledge of mine and idea in the school lived我感謝我的同學,和我一同學習,一同歡笑,使我的生活更加的豐富 I express gratitude to my classmates, study with me, laugh heartily together, make life abundance further of me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am thankful for my father, he works hard for suplying us the best education and everything.

i am thankful for my mother,she is a housewife, taking care of the family,makes it warm.

i am thankful for my sister,she is the one who always stays next to me,makes me feel not lonely

i am thankful for my teachers, they have taught me a lot of knowledge and idea.

i am thankful for my classmates, we all learning together, laughing together, they make my life cheerful

Source(s): 我自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.