求 羊毛衫合唱團歌詞

求羊毛衫合唱團 -Communication CARNIVAL Good Morning Joan ● " 歌 詞 " ●

Rating
  • 文玉
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

因為回答字數有限制,所以我只能貼2首歌詞上來CommunicationFor 27 years I've been trying to believe and confide in different people I found Some of them got closer than others and some wouldn't even bother and then you came around I didn't really know what to call you You didn't know me at all but I was happy to explain I never really knew how to move you so I tried to intrude through the little holes in your veins And I saw you But that's not an invitation that's all I get If this is communication I disconnect I've seen you, I know you but I don't know how to connect so I disconnect You always seem to know where to find me and I'm, still here behind you in the corner of your eye I never really learnt how to love you but I know that I love you through the hole in the sky where I see you and that's not an invitation that's all I get If this is communication I disconnect I've seen you, I know you but I don't know how to connect so I disconnect Well this is an invitation it's not a threat If you want communication that's what you get I'm talking and talking but I don't know how to connect and I hold a record for being patient with your kind of hesitation I need you, you want me but I don't know how to connect so I disconnect I disconnect  Carnival I will never know cause you will never show come on and love me now come on and love me now Carnival came by my town today bright lights from giantwheels fall on the alleyways and I'm here by my door wating for you I will never know cause you will never show come on and love me now come on and love me now I here sounds of lovers barrel organs, mothers I would like to take you down there just to make you mine in a merry-go-round  Good Morning Joan  http://www.lyricsdir.com/the-cardigans-good-mornin...