Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我把這段話翻譯成英文

您好我很喜歡貴公司出產的巧克力巧克力包裝上的風景圖我也很喜歡只是上了你們的網站都沒找到這些圖片覺得小小失望不知你們是否能提供我這些圖片的檔案我想收藏不會盜用因為真的很喜歡我的伊媚兒是XXXXOOOOOO

Rating
  • 北北
    Favorite Answer

您好 Hello我很喜歡貴公司出產的巧克力  I like chocolate which your company produces very much巧克力包裝上的風景圖我也很喜歡  I like very much too chocolate's packing the scenery picture on只是上了你們的網站 Have just gone to your websites都沒找到這些圖片  Did not find these pictures覺得小小失望 Feel small and small and disappointed不知你們是否能提供我這些圖片的檔案  I wonder whether you can offer the files of these pictures to me我想收藏  It is collected that let me see不會盜用  Will not usurp因為真的很喜歡  Because really like very much我的伊媚兒是XXXXOOOOOO My e-mail address is ......

文法???

Hi,I always like to buy your company's production of Chocolate, and prefer the picture of scenery pasted on the package. However, when I entered into your website, I was disappointed that I didn't find any pictures like on the package. I was wonder if you could provide these scenery pictures to me. I wanted to collect them, not for embezzling. Because I really expect them.

My email address is ...........

有任何問題歡迎線上一起討論英文,我的MSN是:onebyone_online_service@hotmail.com

Source(s): www.onebyone-online.com