在哈利抵抗敵人時,讓我學到正義與勇敢﹔在哈利與他的朋友共

同歡樂時,讓我知道友情的重要。這本書不但好看,而且可從中

得到不少做人處世的道理,所以這本書是我的最愛。儘管我們不

是巫師,但只要翻開這本書,你一定會被它的魔力所吸引。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I beleieve all of you have heard of "Harry Potter" this name. "Harry Potter" is an extraordinary novel series. A mysterious magic in Harry Potter can fascinate you by its content and plots, without a unecessary wand. The series is full of wit, courage, friendship, justice, happiness, laugh and excitement; the only thing it lacks is--dullness and boredom. Evert time I open this book, my eyes are stuck to it as though by Super Glue. Within the long 316 pages, I go through a vivid adventure, a frightening nightmare. Along the way I never feel bored, to the end of this book where the leading character passes through disasters. I can feel every cell in my body leaping, sensing the author's sense of humor, praising her deeply for she could sucessfully hide the truth behind the fog so we readers often feel in a daze, and admiring her logic to put every bit of clues all together. I won't feel tired of it after hundred times of reading it! This book is not only exciting and interesting, but also informative and educative for me. When Harry fights with the enemies, I learn how to be just and brave; when Harry has fun with his friends, I realize the imprtance of friendship. It is worth reading and it contains many morals in ddaily life. Hence, this is my favorite book. Even though we can't never be wizards and witches, by opening this book and reading it, you'll get enchented by its magic!

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.