Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

有人知道金恩博士所發表的演說”我有一個夢”的原文嗎?

有人知道金恩博士所發表的演說”我有一個夢”的原文嗎?我想知道它的原文請告訴我好嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up, live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification - one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope.

"I Have A Dream"

by Martin Luther King, Jr,

請到網址中看吧,原本超過 2000字 Orz;其實你查 "I have a dream" 就很多了喔。