我要英詩.要附上作者

我要英詩  越有名越好最好附上一些介紹或創作原因我個人比較偏愛雨果的詩

1 Answer

Rating
  • Alice
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我喜歡Dylan Thomas的 Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night.Do not go gentle into that good night,Old age should burn and rave at close of day;Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right,Because their words had forked no lightning theyDo not go gentle into that good night. Good men, the last wave by, crying how brightTheir frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,Do not go gentle into that good night. Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sightBlind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light. And you, my father, there on the sad height,Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.Do not go gentle into that good night.Rage, rage against the dying of the light.Thomas的父親是個堅強又很陽性的人。  但是到了80歲的時候,眼睛卻瞎了而整個人變的很消極和害怕。  Thomas寫這首詩獻給他的爸爸。  希望爸爸能夠堅強起來!Dylan Thomas’ father had been a robust, militant man most of his life, and when in his eighties, he became blind and weak, his son was disturbed seeing his father become “soft” or “gentle.”  In the poem Thomas is rousing his father to continue being the fierce man he had previously been.雨果詩的中譯A HOUSE is built of logs and stone,Of piles and post and piers;A HOME is built of loving deeds,That stand a thousand years.-- Victor Hugo一間房子是木材和石頭做的只是一堆材料堆成的一個家是一群為對方做好事情的人組織的這個家會一直不倒一千年這手詩詞的動機,是很簡單吧?還有別的詩詞的翻譯張秋紅譯︰明天清晨明天清晨,當發白的原野一迎來黎明,我就動身。我知道你早已在將我等候。我將飛奔而去,越過高山穿過森林。在這遠離你的地方,我再也不能停留。我將獨自徘徊,只有你在我心中縈繞,我將彎著腰,抄著手,忘卻整個世界,除了你,什麼也看不見,什麼也听不到,由于悲哀,白晝在我吸里將暗如黑夜。我將既不凝望那西下的金色夕陽,也不遠眺落向阿爾勒爾的黃昏的帷慢。當我來到你墓前的時候,我將獻上一束常綠的冬青與鮮花盛開的歐石南。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.