廷隆 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯,能幫我翻下文嗎?

之前我在咖啡吧工作時~總是很害怕外國的客人跟我說話~每次看到的時候~我總是躲的遠遠的~害怕自己說錯了會被嘲笑~後來上大學的時候才知道原來英文要試著開口說才會學的快~於是我變試著開始說一些英文~~也試著跟外國人交談~一開始還真是不容易~但是後來就比較好一點了~~也漸漸的不在害怕跟外國人交談~~反而覺得很有趣~看到外國客人也會開始主動上前詢問所需~~漸漸的一般會話以慢慢的融入生活中~~使自己不在害怕跟外國人交談~~現在只要有機會~我一樣會把握機會練習對話~使自己學英文能更快速也更好~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

之前我在咖啡吧工作時~

When i was working at at cafe before

總是很害怕外國的客人跟我說話~

I was scared for foreigner to come up and talk to me

每次看到的時候~我總是躲的遠遠的~

Everytime i see them, i would hide away

害怕自己說錯了會被嘲笑~

Scared that i would make a mistake and being teased at

後來上大學的時候才知道原來英文要試著開口說才會學的快~

When i got in to University i found out that the fastest way to learn english is to speak more

於是我變試著開始說一些英文~~

so i started speaking more english

也試著跟外國人交談~

and started making conversations with foreigners

一開始還真是不容易~

It wasn't easy at the beginning

但是後來就比較好一點了~~

But it became better afterwards

也漸漸的不在害怕跟外國人交談~~

and gradually i was not scared to talk to foreigners

反而覺得很有趣~

and it was interesting

看到外國客人也會開始主動上前詢問所需~~

when i see foreigners i walk up to them asking if they needed help

漸漸的一般會話以慢慢的融入生活中~~

daily english conversations began a part of my life

使自己不在害怕跟外國人交談~~

eventho i am not scared talking to foreigners

現在只要有機會~我一樣會把握機會練習對話~

when i get the chance, i will still practise the conversations

使自己學英文能更快速也更好~~

letting myself learning english faster

Source(s): me~~

I dare not speak to foreign customers when I was working in cafe before. I always hid myself far away from them when they came into my sight because I was afriad that I might be teased by others when I spoke something wrong. However, when I was in University, I learnt than practising oral could help me to improve English faster. So I tried to speak more in daily life. I was not afraid to speak to foreigners gradually and though that it was quite interesting when I saw foreigners ask for necessity actively. I seize every chance practising oral because it can make me learn English in a better and more efficient way.

Source(s): 自己翻的

I did not dare to speak to foreign customers in the cafe I work. I always tried to hide myself away from those foreign customers, because I was fraid that I might say something wrong, and would be laught at. Later, in college, I learned that it is faster to get hand of English by speaking it. Thus, I started to speak Englsih, and also started to try talking with foreigners. Although talking in English was not easy for me in the beginning, later it became easier for me. Gradually, I do not feel fear to talk to foreigners anymore, and instead, I feel it is quite interesting to talk to foreigners. Now I take the initiation to serve foreign customers. Gradually, English converstaion blends in my daily life, and I has no morefear to talk to foreigners. Now I take all the opportunities to speak English to make myself learn better Englsih.

I used to work at the coffee shop and was afraid of talking with foreign customers, whenever I saw them, I always hid myself somewhere faraway. I was afraid I would be sneered if I said something wrong. After I studied at university, I knew my English ability would be improved quickly if I started to talk, then I tried to speak a little and spoke to the foreign customers. It was hard in the beginning but getting easier later on, I was afraid of talking with them but felt it interesting. At present the foreign customers like to inquire me for what they need, I start to include English conversation into my daily lives and am no longer afraid of foreigners. Whenever I have the chance I always like to practice conversation and improve my English ability.